What has been your favorite understated modification?

Ahhh ok gotcha...might have to look into the price of one of those out here..thanks :thumbsup:

Reactions: JMT
Bottle-Opener.jpg

If you can successfully capture a small dragon from the Amazon, you can stuff it inside the seat and train him to keep your butt warm on a cold day.

Tech Era Carbon Fiber Seat Heater Kit Hi/Lo Setting, 2 Seats https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008D2LIRG/?tag=wranglerorg-20

2003 Rubicon

[emoji23] thanks I’ll book a flight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi

My little mod is so subtle it can't be seen...
I found all places where a ground wire attaches to the frame and I scraped the paint from underneath the ground wire fitting like this..20180319_150534.jpg
I found that Jeep paint is very hard to chip or break off without some special tool. Got er done and applie20180319_150749.jpg d dielectric grease on the fitting and bolt to keep away corrosion.
See? Can't tell but little things make a difference and I'm sure my grounding system likes me now :)

Attachments

• CE-9300.pdf
    664.7 KB · Views: 201
Yeah I have a kicker hideaway sitting under the rear seat too. I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm guessing there are a few options that would fit under the rear seat...I was trying for one under the front seat but gave up trying lol

Reactions: JMT
Onboard shower. I have a special heat exchanger under the hood with an RV water pump. There are 2 hoses that come out through the grill - one intake, one output. Drop the intake hide into a stream or bucket, and hook a shower nozzle to the output hose. You can regulate the temperature with the HVAC slider.

Nothing better than a hot shower while camping. Great for washing dishes too.

Actually my second favorite "upgrade" is my air conditioner.

20170930_184915523_iOS.jpg

It's one of those personal misters. Fill it with cold water, pump it up, and clip it to the seat belt. With the doors off and nothing but a bikini top, it creates a little bubble of cool mist around you while driving down the freeway. That thing was a lifesaver sometimes driving back and forth through the desert.

Onboard shower. I have a special heat exchanger under the hood with an RV water pump. There are 2 hoses that come out through the grill - one intake, one output. Drop the intake hide into a stream or bucket, and hook a shower nozzle to the output hose. You can regulate the temperature with the HVAC slider.

Nothing better than a hot shower while camping. Great for washing dishes too.
Lets see the pics. Sounds cool.

Reactions: Alek
A few of my most used mods that aren't immediately obvious:
  • Cibie headlamps
  • ARB M002 headlight harness
  • Interior LED lighting (cluster, HVAC, rocker switches, footwells, dome)