What minor thing pisses you off more than it actually should?

when your ex wife tells you your daughter really want this thing for christmas, but doesn't tell you it isn't available until March 2020.
4 stores and 3hrs later the teenager behind the counter finally clue's you in.

maybe, "really wants" was the wrong term. it's just some goofy video game, and the ex already got her 3 others.

she's got plans to move to Japan after graduation.
she's been at the top of her class since day 1 of high school. and after college she's headed overseas and wants to teach English in Japan. it's creeping up fast, just another yr and a 1/2 and she'll be gone. she already has a job lined up.

as smart as she is i don't mind the silly gift.
but since she'll be gone soon i think i'm gonna opt for something more personal, that's jives with the culture she's headed to, and might just remind her of her old dad when sees it.

I could probably write a book of what pisses me off. However, after reading through all of these, I am drawn to the ones about people complaining about other drivers pulling to the front of a lane that is closing.

What pisses me off is people that think they're in charge of everyone else's driving. To the extent of illegally blocking traffic by driving down the middle. You chose your lane, don't worry about what I do in my lane that is still open till it's closed. If nobody wants to let me in, then fine, that's was my choice. Worse part about it is the traffic experts say filling both lanes and merging like a zipper actually moves the traffic faster. Additionally, if everyone did this, there wouldn't be any long open lanes for someone to race down passing and pissing everyone else off.

Reactions: Chris
I could probably write a book of what pisses me off. However, after reading through all of these, I am drawn to the ones about people complaining about other drivers pulling to the front of a lane that is closing.

What pisses me off is people that think they're in charge of everyone else's driving. To the extent of illegally blocking traffic by driving down the middle. You chose your lane, don't worry about what I do in my lane that is still open till it's closed. If nobody wants to let me in, then fine, that's was my choice. Worse part about it is the traffic experts say filling both lanes and merging like a zipper actually moves the traffic faster. Additionally, if everyone did this, there wouldn't be any long open lanes for someone to race down passing and pissing everyone else off.

Once upon a time during rush hour, I needed to exit off the highway. The exit lane was unusually long, empty, and traffic was slow. I move over to leave and the truck in front of me decided he needs to block me from jumping ahead. He is 2/3rds into my exit lane. I move back into traffic, find a suitable gap around me to smoothly pass him on the left, swing right back in front of him and continue with my intent of exiting off of the highway. I gave a wave and thumbs up as I carried on my way. It was an odd interaction.

• Haha
Reactions: TJ Starting
Is it just me or is everyone becoming Asshole drivers. It seams like so many other people think the highways/streets are all about me. They wait to get into the turn lane right until the end not wanting to wait there turn. I also see people driving in the exit lane right up to end then slow down so they can get back in the normal lane causing the exit land to slow down or come to a stop until they get back into the normal lane. These Assholes know well ahead of time which lane they want to be in they just don't want to wait there turn. Time for air horns

Is it just me or is everyone becoming Asshole drivers. It seams like so many other people think the highways/streets are all about me. They wait to get into the turn lane right until the end not wanting to wait there turn. I also see people driving in the exit lane right up to end then slow down so they can get back in the normal lane causing the exit land to slow down or come to a stop until they get back into the normal lane. These Assholes know well ahead of time which lane they want to be in they just don't want to wait there turn. Time for air horns

I watched Denver transition from a city of clumsy, unpredictable drivers on empty roads to dealing with a mass influx of transplanted big city drivers who are used to squeezing in and always pushing their way forward at all costs. Add that culture clash to the problem of distracted driving in modern high powered vehicles and it's a wonder things aren't worse than they are.

Two things for you. I don't think I am in charge of anyone else's driving.

The zipper merge thing works very well. What most are talking about is running up to the end of an exit only lane and trying to merge when it ends. At that point you are an asshole because the exit only was identified way back and now you are blocking the folks that need to use the exit only lane. That makes you a fucktard and no I'm still not in charge of your driving but I do recognize an asshole by how they drive.

Two things for you. I don't think I am in charge of anyone else's driving.

The zipper merge thing works very well. What most are talking about is running up to the end of an exit only lane and trying to merge when it ends. At that point you are an asshole because the exit only was identified way back and now you are blocking the folks that need to use the exit only lane. That makes you a fucktard and no I'm still not in charge of your driving but I do recognize an asshole by how they drive.
Not sure what you're talking about. This has nothing to do with exits.
You completely missed the point of my story.

Apparently I got deleted by yet another NM recipes and food group. The admins put up a message telling everyone it was rude and mean to say that you did not like a particular food and not to comment if you didn't like something. You are only allowed to say good things. If you don't like something, just scroll past it.

Sorry folks, not everyone on the face of this planet likes tripe and menudo especially the way some of you fuckers butcher it. (I didn't say it that way)

What I did say was that there should be a way to say that you are not a fan of something without it being taken the wrong way or getting offended. Without dark, there is no light, without bad, there is no good. Scrolling is also a double edged sword. You can scroll past someone not liking something without getting offended. That and having grown up in NM, I didn't realize that it was now populated with so many sensitive folks who don't understand that we all like different things and someone not liking something is not a personal affront, it is just personal taste and we aren't all the same.
BAM! Took about 3 minutes and I was deleted I guess since I can longer find or post in the group.
I got the same thing from FB, fuckem'.

I got the same thing from FB, fuckem'.
Don't know why they are so tender. Certainly not the way it was when I was growing up there. Most Friday and Saturday nights involved a fight, shooting, drag race, or some other shenanigan. One 4th of July, a good friend got busted selling fireworks. To get even, he cruised down Main and gave way a very large pick up load of firecrackers that didn't get nabbed. The only rule to get them was you had to light off full strings. The piles of blown up firecracker paper were about 6" deep for a few blocks.

Now you can't even say tripe sucks without butthurt ensuing.

People parking in front of my house that I don't know or that walk to someone else house that has room in front of their house to park their ignorant piece of shit. I need 3 claymores and a spool. I'll even put little flags on the claymores to let people know they're there.

People parking in front of my house that I don't know or that walk to someone else house that has room in front of their house to park their ignorant piece of shit. I need 3 claymores and a spool. I'll even put little flags on the claymores to let people know they're there.

This irritates me as well, I must admit.

Reactions: jeepins
Half ass factory LED lighting.

When I'm driving behind cars at night, I'll notice that often times the brake lights are LEDs, but the turn signals are incandescent, as well as the reverse lights. BMW, Nissan, and so many others do this (surprisingly Dodge doesn't though!). The only logical explanation I can think of for why they do this is to save pennies during the manufacturing process. However, it pisses me off, since it looks extremely half assed to me when you have a brand new car with LED brake lights and incandescent turn signals.