Exactly, some people feel the need to piss and moan about their problem and have the audacity to complain about the answer being not being crystal clear, get off your lazy ass, do your research/ask help and fix the issue. Don't just run your shit fingers all over the keyboards
Well, it's not like you don't have a buddy like that, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: Wranglerfix and D M
Well, he's not the first guy I would go to but that doesn't change that I fully believe if you have an issue that is PCM related to something Wranglerfix did or didn't do, he will fully do everything within his abilities to make it right.
Hes the first guy I would go to because he is the first that comes to mind, and he is tried and true. As you are the first guy I would go to with any serious suspension upgrades/problems. People come to others with problems, and others solve the problems.

If I had to take a guess, I'm going to say he's been scared off.

I agree though, why not just come forward and tell the entire story? You can't just make a baseless accusation and not have the story to back it up.
No you can't. Lay out the problem without pointing fingers. Let Mark make his case and then everyone will decide from there who they want to use. The way this twit is making sideways remarks about Mark's help gives one pause to wonder if perhaps there is a jilted lover in the mix. Maybe Mark's guy ran off with the girlfriend and won't give her back.

No you can't. Lay out the problem without pointing fingers. Let Mark make his case and then everyone will decide from there who they want to use. The way this twit is making sideways remarks about Mark's help gives one pause to wonder if perhaps there is a jilted lover in the mix. Maybe Mark's guy ran off with the girlfriend and won't give her back.

This sounds like an episode of "Trial by Twitter".

The only difference being that I'd like to believe that on here you're innocent until proven guilty, whereas on Twitter you're guilty until proven innocent.

Reactions: Wranglerfix

The only difference being that I'd like to believe that on here you're innocent until proven guilty, whereas on Twitter you're guilty until proven innocent.
Oh no, he is fully guilty until he proves otherwise. We wouldn't be god fearing Jeep owners if it were any other way.

psh, Cancelled

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
No, my original factory PCM works just fine.

I purchased and installed a Wranglerfix PCM, then labeled my original PCM as "tested good, 1/20/21"and put it on the shelf as my spare. Right next to my Crown OPDA.
😳 That’s an expensive back up! Wish I had back ups like you. If you ever decide to get another PCM i’ll take your back up back up.

No, my original factory PCM works just fine.

I purchased and installed a Wranglerfix PCM, then labeled my original PCM as "tested good, 1/20/21"and put it on the shelf as my spare. Right next to my Crown OPDA.

Pre-emptive backup. I like it.

On the site it says that it is not tunable. Is that still true? This would not allow tire size changes and my Banks system would be rendered useless.

It's always good to have a spare PCM. I've got a spare WranglerFix PCM sitting on my shelf as well.