Well I'd like to say it will be running my next April but I thought that last year too. I WANT it running by April but with the added issues I've had it might not be
Don’t give me that shit in my build thread. You are gonna be good. Issues, but you’re pushing through this.

Reactions: taylormade73
Ive got faith in you.

I'm trying I really am. Roadblocks just keep popping up.

Don’t give me that shit in my build thread. You are gonna be good. Issues, but you’re pushing through this.

I wasn't expecting to have to rebuild my axle and then pay for repairs on my welder on top of all that. If I won the Lotto tomorrow it wouldn't be a issue but until I do I've got to afford to but parts. I can do 98% of the work.

I’ll bring my welder to Moab, knowing you’ll be there 🤪

Being serious now I’m excited to finally meet you!

IF I'm ready and able to be there then you don't have to. Got two welders in the Jeep.

Reactions: DrDmoney and JMT
Why did i first read this with an r?
Glad we get to wheel together again Jason! Hopefully I don’t almost roll you again.

IF I'm ready and able to be there then you don't have to. Got two welders in the Jeep.
You’ll be ready, I have faith. I want to see your setup (I guess I’ll be off to review your thread now)…

Tease

532D0C4F-AB40-433A-8D2B-B3D7A2C155C4.png

Looks like a blast.

How are the open diffs treating them?
It reminds me of the good ole’ days! It’s so good to learn to drive with open diffs. I have no intention of upgrading them with a locker just yet! Your lines have to be perfect. They learned a lot.

It reminds me of the good ole’ days! It’s so good to learn to drive with open diffs. I have no intention of upgrading them with a locker just yet! Your lines have to be perfect. They learned a lot.
I'm more the drive by braille type - hence all the armor
200.gif

Last edited:
Couple videos I came across about local trails. People aren't very good but it gives an idea what it's like. Of course they are all from the westside.

It PISSES me off that these idiots are posting this SHIT online showing them going off the trail to play in mud holes. This is what is getting a lot of the trails closed down here in the PNW.

Last edited: