It reminds me of the good ole’ days! It’s so good to learn to drive with open diffs. I have no intention of upgrading them with a locker just yet! Your lines have to be perfect. They learned a lot.
I've been wheeling open diffs for 16 years. Guess I need to grow up some day.

Does not work....
Ok, boys are off MTB’ing and making more GoPro videos today. When I get the card back I’ll see what I can upload and publish to YouTube.

2726403E-64EF-477C-8FF2-EE0792CE10D1.jpeg

Couple videos I came across about local trails. People aren't very good but it gives an idea what it's like. Of course they are all from the westside.

It PISSES me off that these idiots are posting this SHIT online showing them going off the trail to play in mud holes. This is what is getting a lot of the trails closed down here in the PNW.
Sure is beautiful. The mud is slick. LOL

High risk, high loss obstacle, especially when wet, snowy, or icy.

This is the Waterfall into the Wall Challenge. It’s narrow and you are leaning into the wall on a waterfall. One approach is to keep your driver side tires up on the wall. Another is to try to stay away from it. Both are risky. There is one rock sticking out that has taken out many Jeep doors and/or side panels. I hit my front MCE fenders on this (you can hear it on my second attempt). I was ever so close to hitting the door, literally 1-2”. You have to commit at some point.

Last edited:

This is the Waterfall into the Wall Challenge. It’s narrow and you are leaning into the wall on a waterfall. One approach is to keep your driver side tires up on the wall. Another is to try to stay away from it. Both are risky. There is one rock sticking out that has taken out many Jeep doors and/or side panels. I hit my front MCE fenders on this (you can hear it on my second attempt). I was ever so close to hitting the door, literally 1-2”. You have to commit at some point.
I found the rippling pool of water in the foreground to be quite soothing.
The rest a bit unnerving, I'd freak out if my door was 1-2" off the rocks. Lol.
Very nice work!

Reactions: JMT
I found the rippling pool of water in the foreground to be quite soothing.
The rest a bit unnerving, I'd freak out if my door was 1-2" off the rocks. Lol.
Very nice work!
It is very unnerving. I’d buy armor and trail doors, but it’s just that one obstacle on trails around here that puts me in danger ⚠️. Thanks for watching. If you ever come through I’ll take you up that obstacle!

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildman and DuncLJ
It is very unnerving. I’d buy armor and trail doors, but it’s just that one obstacle in my parts that puts me in danger ⚠️. Thanks for watching. If you ever come through I’ll take you up that obstacle!
That'd be cool! Love to take you up on that someday. 🍻

Reactions: Wildman
That'd be cool! Love to take you up on that someday. 🍻
We could do some beer guzzling too! I’m always around. I can make free time. I know it’s a long way, but if you ever happen to be in these parts with your rig, it would be a good day. Food and drinks on me.

Reactions: Wildman and DuncLJ
We could do some beer guzzling too! I’m always around. I can make free time. I know it’s a long way, but if you ever happen to be in these parts with your rig, it would be a good day. Food and drinks on me.
Too cool man. Don't be surprised if I take you up on it.

• USA Proud
Reactions: JMT

JMT - you didn’t mention the third approach where you mash the throttle and hang on for dear life…

Edit: That may just be me….🙃

Great vids - thanks for posting.