While we are waiting impatiently for a certain spring, come over to my build and check out my birthday present! We'll be right back @JMT, promise!

Reactions: tomtaylz
Ah geez! No frickin’ spring yet, alright! :p

While we are waiting impatiently for a certain spring, come over to my build and check out my birthday present! We'll be right back @JMT, promise!
Alright. Something to do now that the diff is painted, tie rod painted, numerous other parts cleaned and painted , garage cleaned, tire pressure checked, did I leave anything out?

Did you check to make sure your springs are the same size yet?
Yuppers.
C40E4A11-5203-4A79-85FB-684E11E0B004.jpeg

Reactions: b0xcar
What a bummer. Hoping that spring comes early tomorrow. Weather is looking perfect! All the rain should be gone. Temps will be in the 70s. Should have cloud cover... it doesn't get any better than that. Don't forget I work on Sats so no rush.

What a bummer. Hoping that spring comes early tomorrow. Weather is looking perfect! All the rain should be gone. Temps will be in the 70s. Should have cloud cover... it doesn't get any better than that. Don't forget I work on Sats so no rush.
Yeah, the weather is tops right now. It would be great if it arrived early.

Reactions: b0xcar
Alright. Something to do now that the diff is painted, tie rod painted, numerous other parts cleaned and painted , garage cleaned, tire pressure checked, did I leave anything out?
Do you have a grease gun ? You could grease your front suspension and any other place that has a grease jerk. I mean zerk. :)

Reactions: JMT
Do you have a grease gun ? You could grease your front suspension and any other place that has a grease jerk. I mean zerk. :)
Oh yeah, I did that too! Lol! Good catch....you’re a smart Jeep guy, you jerk!. ;)

Reactions: KCsTJ
No problem! Its funny how different they look in white vs the sanded silver.
Yeah, I thought, hmmm....what if he mounted them up white?! LOL. I saw your Jeep that way. Looks bad. I promise

Reactions: Mike_H
View attachment 56291

@JMT waiting for the mailman.
I did that, but it gets worse, I know my mailman’s route so I drove it backward till I found him. He just looked at me and said “nope.” He had been in the garage yesterday when I was under the Jeep so I told him about the spring. I’m a hopeless Jeep-pheine

Saturday came and went, no spring. Oh well, maybe I’ll get my Jeep put back together one day.

Well, I am glad I didn't decide to hold my breathe while I was waiting. That sucks dude. Did they give you a tracking number? If not I would get one tomorrow. I have been where you are many times. Sucks!

So I didn't get started on my gears this weekend like planned originally, but I may start the project after work and work on it next week. It may get stuck in my garage for a couple of weeks while they pour a new driveway, so I guess it will be ok to take my time while I wait for my driveway to dry after it is poured. I am getting antsy.

Reactions: KCsTJ