2005 bright silver auto TJR

If I would have had a hardtop on it I wouldn’t have spent months looking for one lol. I had a hardtop on my jk, and I hated having to have a second person around to help me lug it off and on all the time. Soft top IMO looks better, and is WAY more practical for those that like to take the top down.

Yeah, I have a hoist in my garage for the hardtop, because taking it off with two people is a pain in the butt, I agree!

I think the twill top is a good compromise. Is it quieter than a hard top? Not likely, but if it even 30% quieter, it would be worth the added cost, IMO. I would cry like a little baby if some POS wanted to steal shit out of my jeep via a knife thru the top, so the hard top has value to me.

I think the twill top is a good compromise. Is it quieter than a hard top? Not likely, but if it even 30% quieter, it would be worth the added cost, IMO. I would cry like a little baby if some POS wanted to steal shit out of my jeep via a knife thru the top, so the hard top has value to me.
Yea small town...know everybody, but I get that. That would be awful.

AA7A9FB9-A74B-4118-B814-F42DF8F69998.jpeg
Cleaned her up today ;)

Seeing your Jeep pictures never gets old. Maybe its the color combo with the wheels.
Looking back on how my build could have went I’m glad I stayed the course. When I purchased this jeep I fell in love with the Moab’s and even said to the salesman “this is going to save me over a grand by not having to buy new wheels” as they were basically mint condition. I love silver, and have always loved the stock Moab’s on these TJs.

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Well I flirted with buying an AEV hemi rig, and contacted rubitrux in Boone NC about possibly doing an AEV Brute conversion on my Rubicon. I can’t justify the price at 26k for the conversion even tho it is my dream jeep/truck. So alas I’m going 35s hopefully soon. Gonna be going with G2 5.13 gears, some big brake kit front and rear, and adjustable coil overs by JKS to get me the additional height I will need to clear the 35s. I have been looking non stop for a highline kit, but at 3500-4K again I’ll just go this route and save some money even tho that is my dream setup. Are G2 gears the way to go, or are there better options? I still love the look of the KM2s the best so that will be my tire again. Keeping the stock Moab’s unless I change my mind and want pintlers in which case I can add adapters and go that route. Well that should do it for now. I hope to see that big brown truck soon hahaha. It never is done!

If you're going to dive off the deep end, get the Pintlers or go home brah. It won't look right without them.
235 a piece and then I’d have to get r17 tires....you know how pricey those are hahaha. They don’t make argent pintlers anymore which is a bummer, so I’d have to go with silver if I got them.

235 a piece and then I’d have to get r17 tires....you know how pricey those are hahaha. They don’t make argent pintlers anymore which is a bummer, so I’d have to go with silver if I got them.

Can I tell you "I told you so" now so I don't have to wait until after the dust settles and you wish you would have left well enough alone? Lol! I kid brah. Go big or go home, right?