2005 Project TJ

Drone is amazing, have a DJI Mavic Air. After spending a misplaced youth crashing radio controlled planes I was a little concerned but its so easy to fly but still getting used to it. lTheres stuff like on take off you hit a button and it takes off and hovers a metre off the deck waiting for you to do something. I also use it like a second camera person a bit flying it to a certain spot and just letting it hover like a remote tripod.

Battery usage is quite solid though, luckily I purchased a kit with 3 batteries included..

It always makes me do a double take when I see the taillights on the foreign market TJs. They definitely look different than the taillights we get here in the U.S.

Fixed my stalling issue (fingers crossed) and have probably installed new cats and 02 sensors for nothing. Although that's another item I now don't have to worry about.

Turns out it was a ECU grounding issue, found a bit of corrosion on the mounts, removed that and Jeep is back to normal operation.

IMG_0327.JPG

Reactions: Sierra96 and Mike_H
Just received a care package from RockAuto. Contained some Autolite Iridium spark plugs.

Cost from Rockauto $3.91 ea (so about $5.30ea in Aussie dollars). Cost from a local supplier $35.99AU each. Far out!

But how much was the shipping?

I’ve dropped my tank so many times I think I could do it in my sleep! Always a lot easier with an ATV lift.

Reactions: zebra12
Fixed the stalling issue, over the last week it got worse stalling out when taking off from a standing start etc.

Turned out to be spark plugs, all were well past their use by date. Jeeps running like a new one again yay!

Reactions: Sierra96
I am but further down the build path. Have had an issue with the head unit not liking the Apple connector that combines a hdmi and usb into a single iPhone connection as per the Alpine manual. Apple CarPlay is good however.

Reactions: Chris