A lesson learned—keep it light and nimble!

I'm going with the Dakota (160A) once I get past a few projects - new (reman) NAPA is sitting on the garage collecting dust right now. Picked it up when they had a % off sale. From reading, only need to cut off one of the bolt ears and it's a direct fit with a boost from 136A to 160A capability.

Food for thought.

Wait until he brings it home and it turns out to be a JK. Will he still love it no matter what? Even when it goes off to music school and gets married to another Jeep of the same make with an angry bird grill and 20" rims?
There are words for people like you....di#@! 🙃

OK at least give us a CLUE.... Damn I can't take the suspense...
Does this help? :unsure:

20210903_180444.jpg

When the last oil change was done, I didn't want to buy more oil, so I used a container of high mileage synthetic on hand. Since then I've had a terrible leak from the newly replaced RMS. The leak was so bad that in a 120 mile round trip it ran the length of the skid and splashed onto the rear axle housing.

I did an oil change yesterday with conventional Valvoline 15-40, drove it on another 100+ mile trip and guess what? There was no noticeable oil leak this time. I know I've seen this posted about a thousand times, but never experienced it first hand. Synthetic oil causing RMS leaks is a real thing!