Any issues using Tire Rack for wheels and tires?

yeah mounting the tires in Feb in MI has too be fun????:razz:

I never really thought about that. I used to work in a shop and it was pretty miserable in the winter. Everything is cold, dirty and wet. February just happens to be when we usually get our tax returns back. we do Xmas mainly for the kids, then at tax time my wife and I get all the stuff we've been planning for lol.

Reactions: JMT
I ordered my 33x12.5x15 Cooper STT Pros mounted on 15x8 wheels from tire rack. They arrived at my door mounted and balanced.

I paid a little more than if I had ordered the wheels and tires separately, but I felt it was worth it for the convenience.

The wheels were well protected. I would definitely order from them again.

All I know is that the day before this post was created, I ordered a set of BFGoodrich 33x 12.5 r15 with 8 inch wide rims from tirerack. I paid and had a confirmation number. They called me back later that day and said they will not mount them on a rim narrower than 8.5 inches. I'm still arguing with them about it. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

I've used TireRack.com repeatedly to buy sets of wheels and tires. The price and customer service can't be beat. I once ordered a set of wheels, lugs and center caps and they forgot to put the chrome socket in with them so you don;t scratch the wheel when taking of the lug nuts. I called customer service and ask them about it and they over-nighted me one and apologized plus gave me a 10% off coupon code to use for my next order that did not expire. Great Company to deal with as a customer.

Tell them to refer to order number CW25276 placed on 9/14/2018. My sales rep was Butch (ext.4787). He didn't question it.

All I know is that the day before this post was created, I ordered a set of BFGoodrich 33x 12.5 r15 with 8 inch wide rims from tirerack. I paid and had a confirmation number. They called me back later that day and said they will not mount them on a rim narrower than 8.5 inches. I'm still arguing with them about it. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

Exact same thing happened to me, but I insisted it would be ok, and they said they would try it, and let me know if anything changes, then they arrived with 8" wheels.

Tell them to refer to order number CW25276 placed on 9/14/2018. My sales rep was Butch (ext.4787). He didn't question it.
Ok. Soooooo. I called Butch and he didn't answer so I left a message for him to call me back. A few hours later I got a call back from MY sales rep who said "I got the message you left for Butch". LOL. Then he proceeds to tell me again how this cannot be done. So I said, "Hey man you just did this a few months ago for a friend of mine" and I gave him Serbonze's order number. The looked it up and he said "Fine, I'll do it". LOL.

However, I found a set of rims that I like much better on quadratec.com so I cancelled the tire rack order and went a different route. Thanks for all your help though. I hope the OP got some useful information out of this.

Reactions: Serbonze