Tire Rack?

You are right it is fun to think about, for that kind of money I can buy front and rear e-lockers. That would be nice, but I would feel bad every time I locked them up.

Reactions: Squatch
You are right it is fun to think about, for that kind of money I can buy front and rear e-lockers. That would be nice, but I would feel bad every time I locked them up.
Yep. Them ill gotten gains never really seem to work out. Just fun to think about. You know, channeling the inner bad-ass in us all... ;)

Glad they showed up. I'm sick of poor customer service. When I built my shop, Lowes delivered goods several times and every delivery had damaged items to be returned. I gave up on Lowes for 1 1/2 years until my wife asked me to find a window AC for her mother. I ordered from Lowes with free home delivery, The unit arrived with the corner of the box smashed in and the unit itself was severely damaged. Lowes said to make it right they won't charge me to deliver the replacement. I said go F yourselves and canceled the order. I am done with Lowes! Now I'll go to Home Depot to receive the same shitty service. :)

Reactions: ac_
Ok last update, Got my lift and tires on. Still need to plumb the air bags and probably re torque and check adjustments, but here it is with the new wheels and tires:

IMG-0398.JPG

Ok last update, Got my lift and tires on. Still need to plumb the air bags and probably re torque and check adjustments, but here it is with the new wheels and tires:

View attachment 49646

Looking good, Mr Kotter! (younger guys might not follow, just Google LOL). Glad it worked out for you. I love the red with red accents on the winch and hooks!

Reactions: Squatch and ac_
might want to let a little air out. looks like you are running more on the center of the tread.
I set them all to 30 before I drove it. I could let a little more out but then it will lower my lift hehe. What PSI are you running on yours?

Im at 25psi. It runs flat.

I used a tire marker at autozone and marked them ran around the block. Let air out. Rinse and repeat. Till the mark was gone completely.

Reactions: Daryl and ac_
Im at 25psi. It runs flat.

I used a tire marker at autozone and marked them ran around the block. Let air out. Rinse and repeat. Till the mark was gone completely.
Ok I will drop some more, I didn't even notice that. I was just looking at the awesome lugs.