Arizona Arizona 03/18-03/20

Guys I forgot I had a prior commitment tomorrow at 4. Leak isn’t bad but given the time to get there and back I think ima have to sit this one out.

Realistically I won’t be available to do weekend trips until May when I’m out of school. Just too much going on right now. I barely survived getting the transmission swap done.

• USA Proud
Reactions: JMT and RINC
Guys I forgot I had a prior commitment tomorrow at 4. Leak isn’t bad but given the time to get there and back I think ima have to sit this one out.

Realistically I won’t be available to do weekend trips until May when I’m out of school. Just too much going on right now. I barely survived getting the transmission swap done.
Bummer but understandable. Sounds like you'll be ready for wheeling about the time we'll be thinking about coming north for cooler temps. I nominate you to lead a Smiley Rock run when the gang heads that way!

• Haha
  • USA Proud
Reactions: RINC and Jamison C
Bummer but understandable. Sounds like you'll be ready for wheeling about the time we'll be thinking about coming north for cooler temps. I nominate you to lead a Smiley Rock run when the gang heads that way!
I can assure you that none of our Jeeps will survive Smiley Rock except maybe Garrett’s lol.

Look what showed up this morning!
1647701057759.jpeg

• Love
  • USA Proud
Reactions: RINC and DaveC
It was wonderful. Thanks to Dave, Chris, Bob, and Camryn. Nora, (my Jeep), made all obstacles. All credit goes to Nora and my spotters. Hardly even spun a tire. No lockers. I was very impressed with the ability of Nora. There was a lot of knowledge to be had out there on the trail, I hope I absorbed some of it.

Had a great time with new friends in Arizona! They all were great hosts and the trails of the area lived up to their reputation. Challenges and scenery is second to non. We left this morning to head back home will update later this week with photos and video. Spotty WiFi and cell service right now. Thanks to @DaveC he really is super Dave.

Hey guys (@RINC,@DaveC,@KcTj) , damn it’s been purty hot here! Thought I would show y’all my Elvis trail recovery program 🤠.
First the ouch!
Next the BFH handi work!
Then finally my finish body work!

16BCA89E-35FF-4228-B946-5EEFB15C88B9.png

E8ECA550-D2F4-421C-824D-6C2611F45966.png

DEB94411-E924-4583-A400-C18EE68204CA.png

9569EE5F-51F8-43E5-BD1B-D2D11D2717BF.png

• Love
Reactions: RINC
Hope y’all are doing well, we’re hanging out trying to stay cool! Looking forward to making our trip back to the desert 🌵! Hopefully we can get together sometime in the spring.

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
Hey Bob! Man...I like it! :love: The rig is looking sweet - nice job! Can't wait til the weather breaks so we can hit the trails again out here; too toasty for it right now. Looking forward to connecting with you guys again when you're out here next!