Arizona Rock Crawler

Wow it's like you guys had to interview to buy a house. I just had to tell them what I wanted to pay and the house I'm in now wasn't for sale when my realtor knocked on their door to see if they'd sell it to me.
Yes we did, i *accidentally* mentioned that there was water in the crawlspace and you would've thought i suggested genocide. My realtor was apologizing for me to them. I was like what, there was water down there, i saw it.

• Haha
Reactions: JMT and Apparition
Once I’m in my house they can buy up and inflate my neighborhood as much as they want 😂
OH it happened here but its city folk coming out to ruin the more rural suburbs. IMO id rather prices stay at what i bought vs further spread their ideologies.

Shits wild out there right now. I’m glad I got in before it goes from bad to worse
You aren't kidding. Over the last 2 years, every home sold in our neighborhood spawned a bidding war the minute it hit the MLS listings and was under contract before the realtor could get a sign up. Great idea on the letter to get you the inside lane!

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC and Wildman
Congrats, Garret. Now kiss all the free time you spend on the Jeep goodby... You have a house to maintain!
It’s so true. I’ve been trying to not go over the top with the Jeep the last year knowing I’m saving for a house. I know by most definitions I’ve gone buck wild though 😂 Part of me now says yay! I don’t have to feel guilty about buying Jeep parts now that I achieved the house goal. The other part of me knows there won’t be enough money for a while to enjoy that new freedom lol

Just stumbled across this picture. This was my dads old TJ he had when I was a kid. He’s recovering a semi truck that got stuck in our horse arena while delivering my pole vault pit. Kind of epic looking at it now.
76833CE1-06FF-4EF8-8B14-5C1FE12873EE.jpeg

Just stumbled across this picture. This was my dads old TJ he had when I was a kid. He’s recovering a semi truck that got stuck in our horse arena while delivering my pole vault pit. Kind of epic looking at it now.
View attachment 318185

This leads me to a question in my head. How close to your father are you going to be? From prior pics, he seems to have more garage space to work on stuff.

This leads me to a question in my head. How close to your father are you going to be? From prior pics, he seems to have more garage space to work on stuff.
8 miles down the road. He does have a very large garage. Most likely big cutty and weldy projects will still be done there.