Ask AndyG: a new forum regular feature

Dear AndyG,

I have vibrations and not good ones. I want to buy an Adam's DC DS that will work for my current 2.5" lift and for my later 4" lift. What length do I order?

signed,
Looking for TP
Dear Sir,
I don't know the answer , but I do know persistent vibes are bad in lots of ways , and if it isn't pinion angle, find a shop to high speed balance it . It fixed my vibes ..and also , it's normally the front one that is the problem , a worn DC.

All the best ,
Andy G

Reactions: TJ Starting
Dear Andy

My county was put in lock down a few days ago now our DS Governor locked down the entire state of CA. Now I know that some of you are think good CA should be on lock down for ever. :cool:

But how do I go about not wanting to smack my wife, we have been married for over 40 years but have never spend so much time locked in the same house. ? Please help I have nowhere to go 😷

Dear Andy

My county was put in lock down a few days ago now our DS Governor locked down the entire state of CA. Now I know that some of you are think good CA should be on lock down for ever. :cool:

But how do I go about not wanting to smack my wife, we have been married for over 40 years but have never spend so much time locked in the same house. ? Please help I have nowhere to go 😷
Dear Sir,
I too got married because I was tired of being right all the time.
The root problem is she may have jealousy issues... I've seen your awesome TJR.. and I know I do.

AndyG

Dear Sir,
I too got married because I was tired of being right all the time.
The root problem is she may have jealousy issues... I've seen your awesome TJR.. and I know I do.

AndyG

Andy

You maybe right, my Jeep goes through whatever drive thru I pick. Since right now you can only do take-out food when I ask the wife I get answers like I don't know. Then i say how about Italian I get back no I don't feel that Italian, so I say how about Mexican and I get no I don't fell like either, so I say what would you like as I can eat anywhere. Then I get I don't care just get yourself something, so when I do I get THE LOOK. 🙄

My trusty TJ is just happy someone is paying attention to it, it's like a dog just take it for a walk and it's happy. 😎

Reactions: reddvltj
Andy

You maybe right, my Jeep goes through whatever drive thru I pick. Since right now you can only do take-out food when I ask the wife I get answers like I don't know. Then i say how about Italian I get back no I don't feel that Italian, so I say how about Mexican and I get no I don't fell like either, so I say what would you like as I can eat anywhere. Then I get I don't care just get yourself something, so when I do I get THE LOOK. 🙄

My trusty TJ is just happy someone is paying attention to it, it's like a dog just take it for a walk and it's happy. 😎
Dear Sir ,

For 26 years I have been asking the question... Where do you want to eat.

The answer? Oh, it doesn't matter.

Me-Okay let's do Italian.

Her-We had that last week

If I ever figure out a way around this, I will tell you as quick as it happens .

Andy

• Haha
Reactions: willrek and Midwest
Andy

Dear Sir ,

For 26 years I have been asking the question... Where do you want to eat.

The answer? Oh, it doesn't matter.

Me-Okay let's do Italian.

Her-We had that last week

If I ever figure out a way around this, I will tell you as quick as it happens .

Andy
You both need to convince the owner to start some franchise locations in your area!! At least it's closer to you Andy... Problem solved (y) (y)

http://itdontmatterfamilyrestaurant...bVHMIY4VUGXmQV3-6hdg1WqxtLzk8hBx_W3ZcyaFULiSU

Reactions: AndyG
Dear Andy G,
I've come across an amazing opportunity I just don't think I can pass up! I've found someone willing to trade an amazing 1981 Honda Civic for Big Red! I need your advice on how much boot I should include on my end to make the deal a fair trade. I'm thinking Big Red plus 5k should be about right, but I'm worried that the seller won't think that's enough. I mean come on, we're dealing with a 1981 Honda Civic here!! These things don't just pop up every day!
What do you think Andy G? Do you think this is an amazing opportunity? What would you offer?

Dear Andy G,
I've come across an amazing opportunity I just don't think I can pass up! I've found someone willing to trade an amazing 1981 Honda Civic for Big Red! I need your advice on how much boot I should include on my end to make the deal a fair trade. I'm thinking Big Red plus 5k should be about right, but I'm worried that the seller won't think that's enough. I mean come on, we're dealing with a 1981 Honda Civic here!! These things don't just pop up every day!
What do you think Andy G? Do you think this is an amazing opportunity? What would you offer?
A civic for your LJ? Do you have the virus?

Dear Andy G,
Dear Sir,
Right out of the gate you're going to have to be careful that you don't insult the guy and lose the deal.

You better mail him a deposit... And then go from there.

Come to think of it I'll give you two or three 81 Honda Civics for Big Red.

AndyG

Sleep on this lol....and then wake up and tell yourself you were having a horrible dream, and go hug your mint LJ. We will forget you even typed what you proposed.
Hey man you're great at finding vehicles I need 81some Honda Civics fast... Real fast before the coronavirus wears off and he realizes what's going on.

What do you want for big red? Never heard a price yet lol. You might get a buyer on here.

If I do actually go through with selling it, I'm thinking of asking 26k. I've definitely put more money in it than I wanted to, but she's running way better now than when I got her. Plus, I still have that brand new Mopar soft top kit that might go on this summer. We'll see what happens.

If I get 26k for her, I could finally put a down payment on that 1981 Honda Civic! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Starrs and Alex01
What do you want for big red? Never heard a price yet lol. You might get a buyer on here.
He likely failed to mention the briefcase filled with cash in the trunk of the 1981 civic.

Edit... actually given current events it could be filled with toilet paper