Ask AndyG: a new forum regular feature

@Andy G ,
He said I could mail him the keys and title and also give him my social security number and he could possibly finance the the rest.
This is an amazing opportunity!! How could I go wrong?
It definitely sounds a lot like my program for new forum members ...I think you should fill the tank too, so he feels treated fair .

As always , glad to help .

AndyG

If I do actually go through with selling it, I'm thinking of asking 26k. I've definitely put more money in it than I wanted to, but she's running way better now than when I got her. Plus, I still have that brand new Mopar soft top kit that might go on this summer. We'll see what happens.

If I get 26k for her, I could finally put a down payment on that 1981 Honda Civic! 🤣🤣🤣
You might get somebody to pay 26k, but right now I don’t know lol.

Reactions: GorillaBiscuit
You might get somebody to pay 26k, but right now I don’t know lol.

Yea, that's the reason I've never listed it. It's a lot of money to ask. I figure I'd just hang on to and enjoy for the time being. I'm really hoping that in a few years the values might go back up again. Hopefully. Lol

Yea, that's the reason I've never listed it. It's a lot of money to ask. I figure I'd just hang on to and enjoy for the time being. I'm really hoping that in a few years the values might go back up again. Hopefully. Lol
Suggestion- keep it until the weather is warm enough to take the top off.

It's important to experience that.

Made me a Jeep fan years ago. Still am. Nothing like it.

Well I just meant with the current epidemic you might have a hard time selling, but you never know.

Hummmmm.... maybe I could take advantage of the current situation and list the Jeep as an off-road overland vehicle that will get you off grid and away from people! If that doesn't work then I'll just fill the back of the jeep with toilet paper! 🤣

Reactions: Alex01 and Starrs
Dear Andy,

I have a 2 1/2" OME lift with a 1" tranny skid plate drop. The 1 1/4" body lift is sitting here now, and a 1" MML en route. Can I install the body lift first and drive until the MML arrives (leaving the skid plate as is) without serious vibration? Wait until it's all here? Go ahead and do it and find the f*ck out? Place this in a new thread and delete the stupid shit below? Buy a Miata?

There is a new tropical disease or something that is messing up my shipment. Like they don't understand how important this is to me. She's not my DD, but I am trying to break in some gears, and would like to be able get that part done while UPS screws me over and delivers "critical resources" to doctors and hospitals. Whatever. They are just selfish if you ask me. Obviously, they do not own a TJ.

Thanks

Joe

Dear Sir,
Well, I saw it coming .. you can't trust a YJ owner further than you can tow him.
I knew he was going to do that.. we used to turn the flashlight off on Auburn fans when they were sliding down the beam to get off the roof at night.
Next time, keep your lights on and be in 4-wheel drive. .. then if he shuts his lights off at least your front tires will grab .

Let us know how it goes,

Andy G
I can’t handle this sh!t. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dear Andy,

I have a 2 1/2" OME lift with a 1" tranny skid plate drop. The 1 1/4" body lift is sitting here now, and a 1" MML en route. Can I install the body lift first and drive until the MML arrives (leaving the skid plate as is) without serious vibration? Wait until it's all here? Go ahead and do it and find the f*ck out? Place this in a new thread and delete the stupid shit below? Buy a Miata?

There is a new tropical disease or something that is messing up my shipment. Like they don't understand how important this is to me. She's not my DD, but I am trying to break in some gears, and would like to be able get that part done while UPS screws me over and delivers "critical resources" to doctors and hospitals. Whatever. They are just selfish if you ask me. Obviously, they do not own a TJ.

Thanks

Joe
Dear Joe ,
This is a common dilemma , and we see a lot of unfairness...like hospitals hoarding nitrile gloves we could use out in the garage . Ridiculous.
On the lift , do it all at once...and take the time to work out any kinks.
Hopefully the world is going to snap out of it soon. Once we quit worrying about dying, we can get back to living .
The American consciousness hates uncertainty , while a lot of the world isn't sure of where there next meal is coming from. As long as Covid 19 doesn't get crossed with a 4.0 , we can probably get rid of it.

AndyG.

Dear Joe ,
This is a common dilemma , and we see a lot of unfairness...like hospitals hoarding nitrile gloves we could use out in the garage . Ridiculous.
On the lift , do it all at once...and take the time to work out any kinks.
Hopefully the world is going to snap out of it soon. Once we quit worrying about dying, we can get back to living .
The American consciousness hates uncertainty , while a lot of the world isn't sure of where there next meal is coming from. As long as Covid 19 doesn't get crossed with a 4.0 , we can probably get rid of it.

AndyG.
WHAT are you saying we could have Covid 4.9 or worse 5.9 say it isn't true

WHAT are you saying we could have Covid 4.9 or worse 5.9 say it isn't true
If it happens , it won't go away. People might throw a CEL sorta , as they flatline. We need to pray.

Dear @AndyG ,

How do I become proficient at patching, finishing, and texturing drywall?

All the best,

A Rubibro