Ask AndyG: a new forum regular feature

Dear @AndyG ,

How do I become proficient at patching, finishing, and texturing drywall?

All the best,

A Rubibro
Jamison, Jamison, Jamison-
Proficient residential interior finish skills require a different mindset. You are bright, capable and accomplished at solving problems. To explore this new path you need to lower your standards- try drinking heavily, chain smoking, wife slapping and work an apprenticeship with a painting crew for 6 months, then we will send the drywall crew by the trailer park to get you to start your new career path.

Let us know the new lows you reach, and try not to pawn that Rubi title to beat a DUI rap.

Your RubiBro,
AndyG

Dear AndyG

2 of my best jeep buds both have Rubicons. I only have a Sport, I feel they won't respect me when we go Wheeling cause I don't a Rubi and am not a RubiBro.

John Cooper

Jamison, Jamison, Jamison-
Proficient residential interior finish skills require a different mindset. You are bright, capable and accomplished at solving problems. To explore this new path you need to lower your standards- try drinking heavily, chain smoking, wife slapping and work an apprenticeship with a painting crew for 6 months, then we will send the drywall crew by the trailer park to get you to start your new career path.

Let us know the new lows you reach, and try not to pawn that Rubi title to beat a DUI rap.

Your RubiBro,
AndyG
Hire someone who knows how to do it and get back to working on your Jeep!
While I came here for Andy's infallible advice, Tim has also made an excellent point.

Thank you gentlemen. I'm off to marry multiple wives so I can name my kids Kyle and pay horrendous amounts of child support.

While I came here for Andy's infallible advice, Tim has also made an excellent point.

Thank you gentlemen. I'm off to marry multiple wives so I can name my kids Kyle and pay horrendous amounts of child support.
I love a man with a plan.

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper
hey Andy can you call Payton an Serina an see if they'll let me Bowl with them...
They texted me yesterday- seems like the alcohol incident on New Years Eve has tarnished your relationship, maybe once they get the stains out of the carpet things will improve. Hopefully the cat turns up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Dear AndyG,

My coworker thinks his YJ rides great and isn't a harsh ride on the trails. How should I address his obvious mental health issue without sounding like I have feelings for him. I guess I could just say "no homo" and he'd understand...

Sincerely,

thebootydust

Dear AndyG,

My coworker thinks his YJ rides great and isn't a harsh ride on the trails. How should I address his obvious mental health issue without sounding like I have feelings for him. I guess I could just say "no homo" and he'd understand...

Sincerely,

thebootydust
Now wait a minute. Is it the dusty boot or the booty dust? The two are very different. 🤔

• Haha
Dear AndyG,

Sincerely,

thebootydust
Just let him drive your TJ 5 minutes- works every time.

Dear Andy G,

I bought a Jeep from a neighbor last week. Got it home and was cleaning it up. That’s when I found one of my wife’s dresses in there. Do you think he picked up her dry cleaning and forgot to give it to her? Confused in KENTUCKY

Dude, that was f'n hilarious! :ROFLMAO:

Dear Andy G,

I bought a Jeep from a neighbor last week. Got it home and was cleaning it up. That’s when I found one of my wife’s dresses in there. Do you think he picked up her dry cleaning and forgot to give it to her? Confused in KENTUCKY

Did you buy it from Zorba? That might explain everything.