Before and after pictures

This is my personal favorite. On the surface it looks stock(ish) to the casual observer. However, once you start looking closer, for those that know, you see all the changes made. Changes that make it drive like a dream on the pavement, but climb like a monkey off-road. It had the hands of an artist on it and is the kind of Jeep I can only dream about building! :love:

2004 rubicon.jpg

finished.jpg

Last edited:
It was supposed to be a 2" lift for small tires. People on the XJ forum are really misinformed. They told be 4" lift springs for a TJ would only give me 2" on an XJ. WRONG. My 4" TJ springs lifted the front of my XJ 4". Go figure. In the end, it was 5.5" of lift and 33s. I wouldn't have ever sold that Jeep, but I had the opportunity to buy my Rubicon back after 2 years. Pic #1 with 30" tires. which were replaced asap with 33s. XJs are my 2nd favorite Jeep and I'm looking for another one and an auto TJ right now. That 99' with 120,000 miles cost me $3,000 and zero rust. The guy bought it from the original owner and didn't like the desert sand color. That's why I bought it.

View attachment 324271
View attachment 324272
Dang, Boogy really knows how to build mall crawlers. Lol.