Boxing in lower control arm mount

Sadly it seems they will only use UPS now . I was going to order more but the the shipping price is now stupid high .

Sadly it seems they will only use UPS now . I was going to order more but the the shipping price is now stupid high .
I had to replace a jaunce bumper on my currie bump stops because I was foolish with antisieze... The shipping was more than the unit itself.

This is the first I've heard of this weld washer stuff. Did I miss a thread? My mini skids are sitting on my desk so now would be the time if I have something else to weld to my lca mounts.

Reactions: JMT
This is the first I've heard of this weld washer stuff. Did I miss a thread? My mini skids are sitting on my desk so now would be the time if I have something else to weld to my lca mounts.
I've only seen it for the rears, the mini skids on the front help a lot there.

I had to replace a jaunce bumper on my currie bump stops because I was foolish by not using antisieze. That added an hour to the precious time of Josh and Mike...I promised them I would take them out for steaks some time... The shipping was more than the unit itself.
FIFY

• Haha
Reactions: jjvw and rasband