Center frame repair

I have rust in center section of frame on both sides. Pretty much shot where skid plate bolts on. Here is a link for what I’m considering. Would like input. Thanks
https://www.morris4x4center.com/rust-buster-97-02-tj-center-frame-segment-left.html
78926B5F-3EB0-49D9-ABF6-E584804D6F7C.jpeg
F7FFCEA0-E781-47B5-9718-CE07FD973C8E.jpeg
8AE20C5B-2B7A-4DE2-AE5E-BC24A72F6389.jpeg

It’s funny how we see things from afar. About 90% of the state is conservative, geographically.
The north coast redwoods is a very magical place. I love it over there. One of the most peaceful places on earth.

Reactions: PalmettoStateBob
How are you at welding and fabricating??? Mine looked a hell of alot worse than yours and for less than a 100$ I fabricated and welded both sides out of 3 inch L channel. If you can't weld find someone who can. Anyone who can weld and fabricate can repair that easy.

Reactions: PalmettoStateBob
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
How are you at welding and fabricating??? Mine looked a hell of alot worse than yours and for less than a 100$ I fabricated and welded both sides out of 3 inch L channel. If you can't weld find someone who can. Anyone who can weld and fabricate can repair that easy.
Not a good option for me

I like those but may lean towards something that doesn’t need cutting. I had a friend reach out to me that builds custom cars. He had me send a link for the Rust Buster brand I was looking at. He offered to do it no charge. It has to be towed to his shop, he also owns a fleet of tow trucks, again no charge. I took care of him several times over the years with some left over concrete and never asked for anything in return, and he won’t let me forget it.

I like those but may lean towards something that doesn’t need cutting. I had a friend reach out to me that builds custom cars. He had me send a link for the Rust Buster brand I was looking at. He offered to do it no charge. It has to be towed to his shop, he also owns a fleet of tow trucks, again no charge. I took care of him several times over the years with some left over concrete and never asked for anything in return, and he won’t let me forget it.
No cutting....meaning you don't cut out the rust?