Coolest Colors on a TJ

05 TJ. Impact Orange. I so wanted a Patriot Blue, but could not find one. I saw this sitting in a drive way and a man was cutting grass. It was bone stock with a hardtop. I asked him about it and he said, "That's my old Jeep. Don't drive it much." I asked if it was for sale. He said, "Everything I have is for sale." We talked a bit more about Jeeps and he sold it to me. It wasn't this shiny when I bought it. About 16 hours of buffing and cutting and it ended up pretty nice.
IMGP0747.JPG

Last edited:
05 TJ. Impact Orange. I so wanted a Patriot Blue, but could not find one. I saw this sitting in a drive way and a man was cutting grass. It was bone stock with a hardtop. I asked him about it and he said, "That's my old Jeep. Don't drive it much." I asked if it was for sale. He said, "Everything I have is for sale." We talked a bit more about Jeeps and he sold it to me. It wasn't this shiny when I bought it. About 16 hours of buffing and cutting and it ended up pretty nice.View attachment 36500
I love impact orange. Great story and great buy. Loving it too much!

05 TJ. Impact Orange. I so wanted a Patriot Blue, but could not find one. I saw this sitting in a drive way and a man was cutting grass. It was bone stock with a hardtop. I asked him about it and he said, "That's my old Jeep. Don't drive it much." I asked if it was for sale. He said, "Everything I have is for sale." We talked a bit more about Jeeps and he sold it to me. It wasn't this shiny when I bought it. About 16 hours of buffing and cutting and it ended up pretty nice.View attachment 36500

I have a thing for orange jeeps...a couple years ago I painted my "always in progress" project, a black YJ, in safety orange
iXdrV5x.jpg

Reactions: CarrotTop
Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.

https://totallythebomb.com/hot-pink-jeep
The top picture on that page looks more towards a fuchsia than pink. Which is a good thing. The "Barbie Jeep" color is more of a Pepto-Bismol pink.

Even though I think all Jeeps should be ODG with a big white star on the hood, I can't say as I've ever seen a factory Jeep color I didn't like. Mine's red, which is OK - I also like Yellow and that lovely Aztec Gold color is da bomb!

Still love Flame Red, Stone White, Inca Gold, Impact Orange, Solar Yellow, and last but not least, my fave, Intense Blue.

1628487930327.jpeg

I want to add one alongside my Red and White for the Patriot Trio

62C0BA70-E085-422C-AAB3-1EEC63C586F3.jpeg

B6CD1955-36B8-45D7-9362-867AE01936B0.jpeg

Reactions: Nickgsjeep
I love white. I think is looks awesome with the black trim and a lift.
Unfortunately I am stuck with regular run of the mill black.
Color is a funny thing. I don't have a favorite, I'm partial to white, I like red TJs, don't mind most of the greens but there are several that I have passed up good deals on, very good deals on a few just because I won't own the color. I despise black, the blues, and the Aztec Gold. If you tried to give me one of the gold ones I wouldn't take it. I'd take the black and blues so I could sell them off. I would pay good money for the Lapis and Jade.

The only other color that I would hunt down with some enthusiasm is on the XJ that was Amberfire Pearlcoat. I've only ever seen a picture of one. Likely a fruitless endeavor now with the way they have racked up miles.