Currie AntiRock

Eddie Greenlee

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Hey guys, I have found a guy locally that has a Currie AntiRock he is wanting to sale. He is asking 250.00. I was wondering what your opinion is about buying a used AntiRock. I will ask the normal questions, how long ya had it, why ya want to sale it? what did ya think of it. how much trail riding did ya do. Also I would wonder how hard it is to get the plastic inserts out of the tube that the swaybar goes in.?? may need to replace them anyway. THANKS

Sounds like a decent price. You should be able to tell the condition it’s in just by looking at it to be honest.

I installed a set on my 05 recently and have only used the middle position. I have not fully tested them offroad on inclines, but on moderately uneven areas it seems I have less 'rocking movement'.

They definitely change the ride on the street to more 'rolly' when cornering. You get used to this quickly.

Removing the plastic bushings is easy. Use the bar with a rubber mallet. You can purchase new bushings feom Currie if needes, but you probably won't. Make sure you have some grease for the reinstall. Easy install.
eecece812493553fbe69d4ca93fb0058.jpg

Lee - 2005 TJ 4.0 Auto - Las Vegas

So you think I won't have a bit of worries on pavement driving 60 mph? What hole do you use on your antirock

You won’t have any issues at all. I’ve been using mine on the middle hole for 3 years now and mine is like 85% on pavement.

WELL, things didnt work out for me . I made the deal and asked him about shipping and he said on your dime and if you do paypal you pay all the fees. I asked him if he would consider paying half the shipping fees.( only 2 hours between us) and he said " im just going to sale it locally" i asked him several questions but he would not respond. I mean this is America ya know, arent ya supposed to try and make deals ?? gees.