Dave Kishpaugh's (Jeep West) geometry correction brackets are now available

Status
Not open for further replies.
There doesn’t have to be teams and I don’t want to be a part of either side at this point. You posting those videos created the teams. I told you I didn’t think it would be helpful. I’ve seen lots of ignorant comments supporting the brackets from people who don’t quite understand. I get that is frustrating to you. But I’ve also seen some comments from you that come off as pretentious, arrogant, and critical of those on a budget. So no, I’m not on either side.
l also don’t think geo correction brackets are bad either! I really enjoy the on road benefits so far. It’s very apparent. Off road has yet to be seen until I get more trail time. I enjoy my geo correction brackets but I still wish I had a midarm. Is that such a bad stance to have?

Keep in mind that at the end of the day, I'm on the "team" of fix the problems you have and do it effectively and efficiently. That only involves the mid arm if it addresses the problems it solves. It doesn't involve the geo correction kit. The "team" that I am opposed to is the one that invents non problems like rear steer.

Reactions: D M
Keep in mind that at the end of the day, I'm on the "team" of fix the problems you have and do it effectively and efficiently. That only involves the mid arm if it addresses the problems it solves. The "team" that I am opposed to is the one that invents non problems like rear steer.
I support that team and I think that is a fine stance to have. Maybe work on the communication a little bit or you’ll risk losing that team’s respect and credibility amongst the forum. I would much rather have an intelligent conversation about rear steer and the physics of whether it does anything meaningful or not than more savvy vs geo correction banter.

.... I would much rather have an intelligent conversation about rear steer and the physics of whether it does anything meaningful or not than more savvy vs geo correction banter.
It's been tried here and elsewhere. You've been around long enough to see what happens. Intelligent discussions rarely happen because these threads get flooded with people who think they know better despite never having addressed problems and never having done the work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1o1proof
It's been tried here and elsewhere. You've been around long enough to see what happens. Intelligent discussions rarely happen because these threads get flooded with people who think they know better despite never having addressed problems and never having done the work.
It’s all good bro. We know you have both experience and knowledge. It’s just that some don’t believe you. I don’t get it.

It’s all good bro. We know you have both experience and knowledge. It’s just that some don’t believe you. I don’t get it.
There has been a certain bolt discussion that I know has been going on for about 20 years. I've been directly aware of it for the last eight. It never changes. I've even seen several who should know better continue to never understand.

jjvw, I am not sure what you suggest is the solution for wheel hop for the non hardcore crowd. It is a huge step from a standard lift to mid arms.

jjvw, I am not sure what you suggest is the solution for wheel hop for the non hardcore crowd. It is a huge step from a standard lift to mid arms.

And after that, if the need to address hops are real, you know my suggestion. And to do that, you haven't wasted time and effort undoing a short arm geo correction kit that doesn't go far enough for what some might call hardcore wheeling.

Bottom line is that my pathway to a well behaving rig both on the trail and on the street is very different from what is being presented here. Shocks first, geometry later.

Reactions: Chris and D M
And after that, if the need to address hops are real, you know my suggestion. And to do that, you haven't wasted time and effort undoing a short arm geo correction kit that doesn't go far enough for what some might call hardcore wheeling.

Bottom line is that my pathway to a well behaving rig both on the trail and on the street is very different from what is being presented here. Shocks first, geometry later.

Just to clarify, you are saying if wheel hop is a problem with 4" stock location, go straight to mid arm?

here lies the problem. Hardcore wheeling? Who said anything about HARDCORE wheeling? Do you think you are hardcore? 35’s hardcore these days? Close to stock wheel base hardcore? You are apparently the smartest guy in the forum, you should know better.
man I can’t wait till I am self proclaimed smartest guy on the internet......
So smart that I answer questions with questions or answers so vague they can’t be deemed incorrect. Hope that day comes soon. Me cant wait!!! There is only one Blaine. Quit trying to act like him. It has gotten old. If you truly want to act like a forum legend try Jerry. He answers a question, or gives an opinion. Then Backs it up with an experience.
Enjoy. I am out. This forum has an odor......,,,

here lies the problem. Hardcore wheeling? Who said anything about HARDCORE wheeling? Do you think you are hardcore? 35’s hardcore these days? Close to stock wheel base hardcore? You are apparently the smartest guy in the forum, you should know better.
man I can’t wait till I am self proclaimed smartest guy on the internet......
So smart that I answer questions with questions or answers so vague they can’t be deemed incorrect. Hope that day comes soon. Me cant wait!!! There is only one Blaine. Quit trying to act like him. It has gotten old. If you truly want to act like a forum legend try Jerry. He answers a question, or gives an opinion. Then Backs it up with an experience.
Enjoy. I am out. This forum has an odor......,,,

Who brought up hardcore? It wasn't me. That was Brian. I poo pooed whatever that means and now you're cranky about something even though I was quite specific.

Here lies the problem. I'm not telling you what you want to hear, despite my experience.

• Haha
Reactions: D M and Pressurized
Status
Not open for further replies.