• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Does anybody have round led tail lights?

Goatman

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Curious to know if the burnt lips were worth it.🤔It's not for me😳......I'm asking for my friend....."Coatman...yea. "Coatman"🙄. You don't know him. I met him at band camp.😉

• Haha
Reactions: DrDmoney and Alex01

Goatman

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
A little off topic, but do any have the back up light and a license plate light too? I know they make separate plate lights, just would prefer all in one.

TJ's-TJ

TJ Enthusiast
Grote (55202). They make lighting for tractor trailers. Integrated stop, tail, turn, and back-up with a stainless steel flange. We will paint the flange black.

1565870267118.png

1565870307648.png

See our build thread for how we put them in:

Bababooey

TJ Enthusiast
Reactions: DrDmoney

DETOUR

Thinking about buying some of the flush round LED tail lights. Anybody recommend? I want to buy as cheap as possible. I have some cheap chinese LED headlights and i love them. Point me in the right direction please.
I have 4” flush mount LED tail light on our LJ
- the only negative to say about them,is they don’t melt the snow and ice in the wintertime and this can become a safety hazard especially in high traffic areas
- i REALLY like the looks of rectangular ones ( available in every truck n trailer supply store )like one JEEPER in town has installed on his rig,swap out LEDs for incandescent ones in the winter months