Does it look normal with 33s?

I believe BDS sells just springs, I bought OME springs (2"), Curry sells 3" springs. Pro-Comp sells them too. Lots of Options.

However, as Rob mentioned...what are you trying to accomplish?

Three inches of total lift is not ideal for 33" tires. If you plan on taking this Jeep off road, please take a moment and listen to what people are saying.

I don't think 33's on a 3" lift are too bad.
FB_IMG_1526163904976.jpg
FB_IMG_1526163828476.jpg
FB_IMG_1526163610342.jpg

Ok guys what Im trying to accomplish is spending a lot more money in getting rid of the vibrations. I originally bought the 3.5 inch lift thinking that it would be 3.5 and not 4. Simetimes a half inch can make a difference in wether the jeeo needs anything else or not. My hope it to get rid of the vibrations and still have something taler than factory height. I lifted my 2017 3.5 inches and never had a problem. I understand TJs and JKs are different but I wish my shop would have told me that.

Ok guys what Im trying to accomplish is spending a lot more money in getting rid of the vibrations. I originally bought the 3.5 inch lift thinking that it would be 3.5 and not 4. Simetimes a half inch can make a difference in wether the jeeo needs anything else or not. My hope it to get rid of the vibrations and still have something taler than factory height. I lifted my 2017 3.5 inches and never had a problem. I understand TJs and JKs are different but I wish my shop would have told me that.
Not spending sorry typo

You said that it currently has a transfer case drop. What is the measurement of the spacer that was installed?

I will measure shortly! The lift is starting to grow on me. The more Iook at It the more I like it. Vibration is not unbearable but Im concerned something will fail over time

CE2D555D-C152-4525-B8F2-D2EA7B604A3D.jpeg

1E3548A2-17A4-440D-83C7-78B349063CED.jpeg

You could install a mml and see where that gets you. At a minimum, if it works, you are set until funds are available for a sye. Ultimately if running 3+ inches of lift, a sye/dc shaft, adjustable arms, rear track bar, comes into play.

The other option is 2-2.5" of suspension and a 1.25" body lift. Properly bump stopped you can run 33's.

How much do you need to have?
Factory was about 4" of up. It makes sense to consider that a baseline or a minimum amount to maintain.

With 3" of lift on 33s, that is hard to achieve without just the right shocks and exact setting of the bump stops. Doable, but difficult. Metalcloak or a true hiline fender helps.

Factory was about 4" of up. It makes sense to consider that a baseline or a minimum amount to maintain.

With 3" of lift on 33s, that is hard to achieve without just the right shocks and exact setting of the bump stops. Doable, but difficult. Metalcloak or a true hiline fender helps.
I just clear the fender with the 4" up travel and my tube fenders. I ran this setup with the factory fenders as well, and it did rub, but not bad enough to bend the fender or cut the tires. A 1" body lift would be ideal with stock fenders.

Plenty of room to articulate before you run. Looks good IMHO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

View attachment 45175 I like the way your jeep looks, I was told my jeep has a 3 1/2" Rubicon super flex kit and I'm running Copper 33x12.5-15 and don't feel any urge to go up to 35's. I just returned from the sierras via highway 49 after upgrading from 32" tires and the 33's still felt good on the road in terms of gearing with the 42lre and road float, I've never run 35's so can't tell you anything there.
What ratio did you go to?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I still have the factory 4.10 gears, I'm not saying my gearing is ideal, I know it's not. just that I drove the speed limits and didn't have to fight the overdrive that much in the hills and the difference going from 32's to 33 wasn't that noticeable. I'm actually looking forward to regear, I'm satisfied enough now so the jeep after changing ratio's should be fantastic. When I do change based on recommendations here and how it drives now, probably go to 5.13 gears.

The more I read the more it appears that in order to get rid of the vibrations I need to shell out at least 800.00. Or I can get 3 inch lift springs for 200.00 and hope that eliminates the need to change the shaft and sye. Decisions decisions, by the way I was running 35s with stock suspension so 33s on a 3 inch lift should be no problem