Front Driver Side Coil Bowing

Only issue is the OP said they were 2.5” springs.

I still think you’re on to a major suspect. Even at 2.5, I’m curious if these are still stock arms, the bushings are old, and a Track Bar that is fixed and not for this height, the axle gets squirrely.

This is the bait and switch, “plug and play 2.5” yea right, it all has to work together.

I know this is a meaningless post but boy they do look like some tall Springs-

Guys- There’s the story right there-

Just do this-

Disconnect one end of the track bar in bounce the frame up and down

Watch what happens

Now get ready not to be able to reconnect the track bar if it’s not adjustable- Rough country actually sells one that’s pretty decent now for 129 and both ends are completely rebuildable

It’s not adjustable I don’t think. It’s the stock track bar

Only issue is the OP said they were 2.5” springs.

I still think you’re on to a major suspect. Even at 2.5, I’m curious if these are still stock arms, the bushings are old, and a Track Bar that is fixed and not for this height, the axle gets squirrely.

This is the bait and switch, “plug and play 2.5” yea right, it all has to work together.

Yes stock CA’s so the bushings are 22 years old. Track bar is OE.
Maybe a bait and switch yes. If worst case is new CA’s and track bar I’ll be happy

Definitely still bowed yes. It looks like the drivers side wheel is further out from the body than the passenger side from my views

Reading back through, this combined with @AndyG and @Bigmac suggestions make sense. If it was mine, I'd reset and rethink like this based on their input, but first measure the towers right now, what is the distance I think stock is 12" in front, what is yours currently.
1. The axle looks shifted way to driver's side. (That's the Track bar being stock, too short for a lift) Makes sense.
2. Disconnect the track bar.
3. Get on the front bumper and literally bounce up and down to settle the axle. (Maybe even loosen CAs again, but try without it first).
4. Looks and see where the axle sits, does it look more even.
5. Has the spring changed on drivers side at all?
6. Lastly, if that doesn't do anything, measure that spring free from the Jeep, and make 100% sure from RC those are the correct springs, and not 4" or something. They are the same, but both can be too long, stranger mistakes have happened.

If it corrects without track bar connected, you need a new one, adjustable in my opinion.

Getting the measurements is very simple. It will tell you how much lift those springs give you. Measure if you axle is centered. There seems to be far more concern from those trying to help than the one looking for help. There is something out of play here. We can’t fix it through pictures. You will need to get under there with a tape measure and check if your axle is square to the frame, centered left/right and how tall are the springs measuring with weight on them?

Getting the measurements is very simple. It will tell you how much lift those springs give you. Measure if you axle is centered. There seems to be far more concern from those trying to help than the one looking for help. There is something out of play here. We can’t fix it through pictures. You will need to get under there with a tape measure and check if your axle is square to the frame, centered left/right and how tall are the springs measuring with weight on them?

This!!