Front Track Bar Clearance

The sad part is they are proud of their antisocial behavior.

No one is really proud of it. It is just far easier to let the insults like being proud of something like that slide off and embrace the hostility with a resounding, "yeah, you're right, you got me, I really am a hostile asshole" than try to defend yourself against every fuckwit who can spell antisocial behavior.

Reactions: ColoJeep
Jesus Christ.

I wonder why people insist on their accounts being ‘deleted’ post-butt hurt sessions, if you’re not liking the place why not slink away & never come back rather than telegraphing to one & all the degree to which your butt hurts?

But I’m a peacemaker, and practical too, so I’ll urge you guys to stop attacking the new guys, at the rate we’re going there won’t be any Snap On tools left for any of us

Jesus Christ.

I wonder why people insist on their accounts being ‘deleted’ post-butt hurt sessions, if you’re not liking the place why not slink away & never come back rather than telegraphing to one & all the degree to which your butt hurts?

But I’m a peacemaker, and practical too, so I’ll urge you guys to stop attacking the new guys, at the rate we’re going there won’t be any Snap On tools left for any of us

1665848391120.png

No one is really proud of it. It is just far easier to let the insults like being proud of something like that slide off and embrace the hostility with a resounding, "yeah, you're right, you got me, I really am a hostile asshole" than try to defend yourself against every fuckwit who can spell antisocial behavior.

I see it differently. I believe some are proud of it other wise they wouldn't join in. The mob encourages dickish replies by liking posts and piles on more to support.

Reactions: JustDandee
My last post on this thread because I've totally had it with the utter lack of hospitality towards this poor guy, but to those of you claiming it absolutely isn't possible to have a good TJ on 33s without lifting, I have a photo for you.

Take a look at the distance between axle centerline and bottom of frame rail. (that is how lift is defined after all, right?)

Now yes, this is rolling a bit in the corner, but I happen to know a great amount of detail about that chassis setup, and I can tell you that the "lift" is very very small.

And those don't look like 33s.

If you don't know this car, look it up. I think its performance speaks for itself.

More than one way to build a TJ indeed. You don't have to go down to get uptravel. Up is an option too if you are willing to do some big boy work.

View attachment 366821

John is this you?

My last post on this thread because I've totally had it with the utter lack of hospitality towards this poor guy, but to those of you claiming it absolutely isn't possible to have a good TJ on 33s without lifting, I have a photo for you.

Take a look at the distance between axle centerline and bottom of frame rail. (that is how lift is defined after all, right?)

Now yes, this is rolling a bit in the corner, but I happen to know a great amount of detail about that chassis setup, and I can tell you that the "lift" is very very small.

And those don't look like 33s.

If you don't know this car, look it up. I think its performance speaks for itself.

More than one way to build a TJ indeed. You don't have to go down to get uptravel. Up is an option too if you are willing to do some big boy work.

View attachment 366821

Curious... do I know you? Since you used a pic of my jeep, that has incredibly little to do w/ the topic at hand. :)

Curious... do I know you? Since you used a pic of my jeep, that has incredibly little to do w/ the topic at hand. :)

I don't think they can answer anymore, because they ✌️ 'ed out. Definitely interested to learn more about your rig in the proper context (not the one they misrepresented here)!

Reactions: jjvw
It'd be interesting to see a build thread and see how this compares to a "normal" TJ.

I never compared it to a normal TJ, that was the douchenozzle that left apparently. We run 4500 modified class in Ultra 4, King of the Hammers. The only thing that's "stock tj" left on this is frame rails from motor mounts to seats, and some of the tub/cowl and firewall/floorboards.

4580John-Mathews-Moab2021-ScottsDesigns_0725.jpg

Hard to turn down a sponsor I'd think - though maybe hold out for something better, this looks like a sponsored rig.

Not sure what could be better, exactly.... Yes, we're currently sponsored by Milestar, no it didn't start out that way. If any of you actually knew me, you'd know I don't run stuff that doesn't work. We WON Ultra 4 EMC King of the Hammers this year, with exactly zero flat tires. That say something. I run them on my wheeler as well with zero issues w/ their performance in rocks, mud, snow, etc.

310234734_10224419250887441_1240858331890843452_n.jpg