Help with the SwayLOC

That’s the best price I’ve ever seen. I wonder what the discount is about. If I didn’t already have one I’d jump all over that deal…

It should be. That is below their cost, toss in the shipping and that's ridiculously low. Shipping to the west coast is 40-45 bucks no matter who does it.

I surprised someone hasn’t asked yet, but could someone with a swayloc measure how “thick” it is from the passenger frame rail? May give him/the rest of us looking into it a better idea of how much rub we may have.

I surprised someone hasn’t asked yet, but could someone with a swayloc measure how “thick” it is from the passenger frame rail? May give him/the rest of us looking into it a better idea of how much rub we may have.

20220614_095158.jpg

20220614_095333.jpg

20220614_095604.jpg

20220614_095301.jpg

Now we wait for @Rescue6 to chime in and say his shipped this morning.

Seems typical for Quadratec. Hell I still haven’t even received an order confirmation from Quadratec. Just my payment confirmation from PayPal. I swear everything I’ve ever ordered through them has been out of stock or backordered after I placed the order. Maybe I should just pay the extra $60 and keep my poly Performance order.

• Sad
Reactions: JMT
Seems typical for Quadratec. Hell I still haven’t even received an order confirmation from Quadratec. Just my payment confirmation from PayPal. I swear everything I’ve ever ordered through them has been out of stock or backordered after I placed the order. Maybe I should just pay the extra $60 and keep my poly Performance order.

I got an order confirmation about 4 minutes after my paypal receipt. Might check your junk folder.

I got an order confirmation about 4 minutes after my paypal receipt. Might check your junk folder.

I have looked in the junk folder still nothing but I checked out as a guest so maybe that’s why. Who knows. I have the payment confirmation from PayPal with the invoice number.

Reactions: Apparition
I have looked in the junk folder still nothing but I checked out as a guest so maybe that’s why. Who knows. I have the payment confirmation from PayPal with the invoice number.

That's probably it. I had an old account that I used.

I ordered one and received a confirmation immediately. It showed a shipping date of 25 June, but I'm not holding my breath. Besides, now the Mopar Rock Crawler bumpers will have to come off the LJ. The Swayloc won't work with the front bumper, unless it is modified. Given the scarcity of these bumpers, I can't bring myself to do that. However, if the Savvy bumpers don't ever come back in stock I may be forced down that path! :rolleyes:

I ordered one and received a confirmation immediately. It showed a shipping date of 25 June, but I'm not holding my breath. Besides, now the Mopar Rock Crawler bumpers will have to come off the LJ. The Swayloc won't work with the front bumper, unless it is modified. Given the scarcity of these bumpers, I can't bring myself to do that. However, if the Savvy bumpers don't ever come back in stock I may be forced down that path! :rolleyes:

Mine said estimated shipping was 6/24 but I'm not in need of it that soon. I too would like me some savvy bumpers.

Reactions: Irun
So far I’ve been on hold for 31 minutes with Quadratec. After 18 minutes I started hearing my position in Line. Started at 12 I’m now at 10. This is going to be awhile. Glad I had not canceled the Poly Performance order yet.

• Sad
Reactions: Apparition

That’s a good thing!

So far I’ve been on hold for 31 minutes with Quadratec. After 18 minutes I started hearing my position in Line. Started at 12 I’m now at 10. This is going to be awhile. Glad I had not canceled the Poly Performance order yet.

I called them last week and waited nearly an hour for their "exceptional" customer service. :mad:

I called them last week and waited nearly an hour for their "exceptional" customer service. :mad:

I don’t doubt it. Should have stuck with my gut and disregarded the extra $60 savings. I’ll be canceling the order with Qtech and keeping my order with Poly Performance. Not worth the headache. Had issues on nearly every order with them. It’s why I quit ordering from them quite a while ago. Guess I learned my lesson again. 🤣 it’s gotta be beaten into me sometimes.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: JMT and Irun
So you guys saying I should order this Swayloc instead of an Antirock.

Guaranteed Best Price
$516.99
free-shipping.png

Temporarily
Out of Stock
Estimated Ship Date: Jun 25
(if ordered today)

Reactions: L J
So you guys saying I should order this Swayloc instead of an Antirock.

Guaranteed Best Price
$516.99
View attachment 337038
Temporarily
Out of Stock
Estimated Ship Date: Jun 25
(if ordered today)

Yes to ordering a Swayloc just depends on if you like waiting for Quadratec service or not. I’ll be replacing my Antirock with it. That’s the best price I’ve ever seen on it However

Thank you for your order!​

Your order number is: abunchofnumbers​

Order Total: $558.87

Thanks guys
200.gif

just got confirmation

Subtotal​
$516.99​
Shipping & Handling​
$0.00​
Grand Total (Excl.Tax)
$516.99