I thought I was bad...

It depends on what your definition of "is" is. I do not consider this "social media", but an online forum which is a successor to both usenet and the old dialup RCP/Ms and other BBSes.
You don't consider it social media because it would make you look hypocritical. Problem solved. :)

Hate to break it to you, but it's social media. 🤷‍♂️

And semantic arguments are for Liberals. Not playing this with you.
Personal attacks in the form of political red herrings without knowing the person you're talking to is an absolutely perfect illustration of how some people conduct themselves on social media.

All you're doing is continuing to prove my point. Not sure why you think otherwise.

Last edited:
Personal attacks in the form of political red herrings without knowing the person you're talking to is an absolutely perfect illustration of how some people conduct themselves on social media.

All you're doing is continuing to prove my point. Not sure why you think otherwise.

I'll step in for 'perspective'...
If a person eats 1 French fry using only their left hand, some would use this as evidence to emphatically claim they are not truly right handed & call them a hypocrite.
Not only is this position absurd, it's stupid.

It's OK to be absurd, but it's not OK to be stupid.

I'll step in for 'perspective'...
If a person eats 1 French fry using only their left hand, some would use this as evidence to emphatically claim they are not truly right handed & call them a hypocrite.
Not only is this position absurd, it's stupid.

It's OK to be absurd, but it's not OK to be stupid.
... That — that's a terrible analogy.

lmao this shit cracks me up. it's social media and it isn't. sure it's an "online forum which is a successor to both usenet and the old dialup RCP/Ms and other BBSes", however when the subject at hand gets morphed into a jibber jabber banter of bullshit that is completely unrelated, that becomes 100% social media.

Reactions: Zorba