Jeep JL

Wow. Just wow.
2018-Jeep-WranglerJL-Reveal-Gallery-Image1.jpg.image.1440.jpg
2018-Jeep-WranglerJL-Reveal-Gallery-Image3.jpg.image.1440.jpg
2018-Jeep-WranglerJL-Reveal-Gallery-Image4.jpg.image.1440.jpg
2018-Jeep-WranglerJL-Reveal-Gallery-Image4.jpg.image.1440.jpg
2018-Jeep-WranglerJL-Reveal-Gallery-Image5.jpg.image.1440.jpg

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara
The thing you can't tell is what a Sport (if even offered) looks like. They intentionally show photos of the top of the line Sahara and Rubicon. It's possible that the other models have black plastic flares, not body color matched...

I wonder what happens to the resale value of the JK now? Probably no better time to buy one I suspect.

Reactions: StG58
I'm a fan...shuttle changes from the jk look good to me. If it had the turbo diesl I'd be calling cross jeep and talking to Chris lol but it doesn't so I'll keep that 48k...for now haha
Oh man, no Diesel? And no half doors until 2019? Still...those pictures are the 4x equivalent of a Victoria's Secret catalog.

Oh man, no Diesel? And no half doors until 2019? Still...those pictures are the 4x equivalent of a Victoria's Secret catalog.
Just finished watching the reveal. 2.0 turbo diesel this model year and the coveted 3.0 turbo v6 diesel in 2019. Worth the wait. Half doors are a must. The white 2 door Rubicon I have seen online looks better than Brady's wife hahaha

Reactions: StG58
Just finished watching the reveal. 2.0 turbo diesel this model year and the coveted 3.0 turbo v6 diesel in 2019. Worth the wait. Half doors are a must. The white 2 door Rubicon I have seen online looks better than Brady's wife hahaha
I only want three things for a JL to be perfect for my needs. Half doors, Diesel, manual transmission on a Blue Rubicon. They'll bury me in it. With a big grin on my face. I'll keep my SE for the nastier off roading around here...but...just...wow.

I only want three things for a JL to be perfect for my needs. Half doors, Diesel, manual transmission on a Blue Rubicon. They'll bury me in it. With a big grin on my face. I'll keep my SE for the nastier off roading around here...but...just...wow.
Blue would be nice. I just think it's pretty cool they are going with 33" KO2s right out of the factory. Most would want 35s, but hey it's better than the 31.5s lol