Jeep Wrangler TJ LED Headlight Upgrade Options

How are these lights held in place if there are no retaining tabs for screws ?

They’re held in place by the same headlight retainer/bezel that screws into the buckets, just as the stock lamps are.

Apologies for taking so long to answer. Family emergency kept me away from the forum for a few weeks.

So I went and purchased the knee recommended here from Amazon. Installed and running.

now the bad- these things blind on coming drivers. The beam throw is way too high. Is there any way to adjust these down?

what are the best out there?

The best plug n play LED out there, cost irrelevant?

Somewhere that doesn't get much snow or ice? Probably the regular Truck Lites. If you get significant snow or ice definitely go for the heated version.

If we do it's a couple days a year and I prefer the 4runner on snow/ice (what we really get).

I’ve been very pleased with Truck lites. I have a modulation adapter installed as well that keeps them from flickering, as is common with LED.

Somewhere in this thread or another one is a long video showing the beam pattern for several LED headlights. The KC do not have the best cutoff, but overall I liked them. I'm still not 100% sure I have mine aimed correctly

Reactions: Chris
FWIW, I ordered using this link and that is for one headlight. This link takes you to Amazon and if you put one in your cart, you will get one light. Received the order today and immediately ordered another. I appreciate all the info on LED lights.
Strange it displayed an option me

88183C7F-355B-4B2F-90D1-0A3F31C5C17F.jpeg