Midnight LJR Build

just caught up not too long ago, and I am loving your build! This is almost exactly what I want to do to mine. I have an 06 Jeep Green LJR that i am hoping to start building once I build up some funds!

Glad you like it. Excited to see your build when you start.

Jeeps done!
EB9CA5A2-FEB4-41CA-A8CA-AC941C802282.jpeg

In other news my wife got me this awesome model of my Jeep in the exact same color.

I will be driving down to pick up my Jeep tomorrow from @mrblaine in case anyone didn’t guess the secret location I dropped it off at.

Jeeps done!
View attachment 153069

In other news my wife got me this awesome model of my Jeep in the exact same color.

I will be driving down to pick up my Jeep tomorrow from @mrblaine in case anyone didn’t guess the secret location I dropped it off at.

Really interested to see what you had the boss do to your ride.

Nice!! Half doors also.

@mrblaine did you do all the paintwork also?

Something 12" integrated into the frame I'm guessing.
I do not do paint work that I get paid for. I suck at it, it takes me a long time and when I'm done, you have the best rattlecan job money can buy with all the shit quality that rattle can is. I have a painter I use. He is like every other painter I have ever used. His quality is hit or miss, his prices are good when he gives them to you, and his time frames are arbitrary at best. His outstanding attributes are only exceeded in variability by the powder coat company I use. They are only consistent in one thing and that is quality. They have never done a bad piece. Time frames are arbitrary, cost is arbitrary, and whether or not they will call you when they say they will is arbitrary. She literally pulls numbers out of her ass. A pair of Savvy bumpers will be 800 one time and 300 the next. I only take stuff to her when I am forced to under the agreement that all of the above is true and not my fault.

I do not do paint work that I get paid for. I suck at it, it takes me a long time and when I'm done, you have the best rattlecan job money can buy with all the shit quality that rattle can is. I have a painter I use. He is like every other painter I have ever used. His quality is hit or miss, his prices are good when he gives them to you, and his time frames are arbitrary at best. His outstanding attributes are only exceeded in variability by the powder coat company I use. They are only consistent in one thing and that is quality. They have never done a bad piece. Time frames are arbitrary, cost is arbitrary, and whether or not they will call you when they say they will is arbitrary. She literally pulls numbers out of her ass. A pair of Savvy bumpers will be 800 one time and 300 the next. I only take stuff to her when I am forced to under the agreement that all of the above is true and not my fault.

I regards to paint, Blaine gave me the honorary award of the worst aluminum painter he has ever seen. 🤣

I regards to paint, Blaine gave me the honorary award of the worst aluminum painter he has ever seen. 🤣
Everyone has to be good at something and you are just awesome at making large very thin sheets of black paint. When we lifted off the winch, there was a spot of bare aluminum on the bumper exactly the size of the fair lead mount. You do get a second award for being the worst flare painter I've seen in recent memory.