Midnight LJR Build

Grinding was not required on Toms LJR with the super 16 kit. The discovery axles are for the front 44 correct? When you get the usa made ones let me know what you need to have for the discovery. :p

And I'll wait till you swap out your rears for US ones and be in line for your Discoveries. ;)

Any progress on the install yet?

None yet.... my daughters only 18 months old so there is a lot of scheduling with my wife to get garage days.

I technically could only install the gas skid so far as I am still waiting on the rest of the lift. So probably just gonna let it pile up and do one mega weekend for most of it.

Planning to do a lot of painting this weekend to get what I have ready, and will likely do the gas tank skid first since it is kind of a separate little project vs the lift/steering/brakes etc that all require the same stuff to come off pretty much.

Also working on getting ahold of the gear guy to have them done hopefully next week.

None yet.... my daughters only 18 months old so there is a lot of scheduling with my wife to get garage days.

I technically could only install the gas skid so far as I am still waiting on the rest of the lift. So probably just gonna let it pile up and do one mega weekend for most of it.

Planning to do a lot of painting this weekend to get what I have ready, and will likely do the gas tank skid first since it is kind of a separate little project vs the lift/steering/brakes etc that all require the same stuff to come off pretty much.

Also working on getting ahold of the gear guy to have them done hopefully next week.
Have a 2 year old so I hear you. Most my wrenching is done after 8:30 when she goes to bed. The anti rock is also a good project you may be able to squeeze in. It should take less than an hour.

Have a 2 year old so I hear you. Most my wrenching is done after 8:30 when she goes to bed. The anti rock is also a good project you may be able to squeeze in. It should take less than an hour.

Good idea forgot about that one.

My garage shares a wall with her room. So I have be a ninja when working on it when she’s sleeping. :)

Just read through your thread man. Awesome job and great looking rig, I'm jealous! Ha keep the updates coming, I'm following. 👀🍿