Midnight LJR Build

In all seriousness, @mrblaine I found another one of your small details on mike jeep yesterday. The custom machined spacer that you used behind the rubber tire bumper on the tailgate. That piece is a great touch.

It's fun to find the small details that you do that most will never see or notice. You sir are a master of your craft.

Let’s not even talk about his “drill bits”. I almost went in the house and got his wife’s nail file so we could finish faster. 🤣
Ok, Mr. I had 1 job over the last 2 months and didn't drill the hole :ROFLMAO:

And I think we ended up using a countersink bit for the final fit. I need to buy that fancy set you have.

• Haha
Reactions: Indy and Wildman
In all seriousness, @mrblaine I found another one of your small details on mike jeep yesterday. The custom machined spacer that you used behind the rubber tire bumper on the tailgate. That piece is a great touch.

It's fun to find the small details that you do that most will never see or notice. You sir are a master of your craft.

566E8C3D-DCFA-4224-AD82-CD706DB5DA78.jpeg

Not sure, but I would be a bit nervous as it looks like Alex is watching a YouTube video on his iPhone on how to fix the radio 😂

I would have been concerned but he watched it twice. So we’re good, that basically makes him a master of that procedure.