Midnight LJR Build

• Haha
Reactions: Midnight LJR
Looks like fun. We'll be heading there at the end of the month. Looking forward to everything but the cost of the dam rental car.
Yea I got a full size and paid $859.00 my son booked a couple weeks after I did and had to $940.00 for the same full size car. :mad:
We were the in Feb and paid like $230.00

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: D M and Wildman
Yea I got a full size and paid $859.00 my son booked a couple weeks after I did and had to $940.00 for the same full size car. :mad:
We were the in Feb and paid like $230.00
We got a Tahoe for 1,500. I checked the other day and they're up to 3k. I think we paid 400 for a JKU last time on the big island.

That’s wild...I’m still trying to find a Labor Day week flights, maybe I need to check rental cars before we book anything
I just checked again. 1,500 is starting to look like a deal.
Screenshot_20210507-180800_Expedia.jpg

Looks like fun. We'll be heading there at the end of the month. Looking forward to everything but the cost of the dam rental car.
Make sure you make any dinner reservations, boat trips, etc. a few weeks ahead of time, If you wait until you get you maybe out of luck. The restraints are at 50% so they fill up FAST

Oh this is for @Midnight LJR :ROFLMAO:

IMG_8379.jpg

IMG_8381.jpg

IMG_8389.jpg

Make sure you make any dinner reservations, boat trips, etc. a few weeks ahead of time, If you wait until you get you maybe out of luck. The restraints are at 50% so they fill up FAST

Oh this is for @Midnight LJR :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 250870

View attachment 250871

View attachment 250873

Keep it up and I am going back to Moab next weekend! 🤣

Looks like a great trip we went to Maui for our honeymoon, favorite thing we did was Snuba dive.

https://www.prideofmaui.com/activities/snuba/
Not sure if this is the exact company but it was really cool for someone who doesn’t have their Scuba license.

Reactions: Plumber1 and Alex01
Have you looked into turo? It's like VRBO for cars. I was supposed to go to Phoenix for new years, and "rented" a 2018 2 for JK for 370 dollars for 5 days.
I have, same story though. Typically I prefer to rent through turo.

• Love
Reactions: Mike_H and JMT
Nice Tremor, I love mine.

Does your wander down the road like a TJ with a skyjacker lift?

Mine has 200 miles on it and needs to go back to the dealer already. I am constantly chasing the steering, making little corrections. If was bad enough on the freeway I thought it was super windy. I am gonna start with having the alignment checked this afternoon. If it’s not that I will wander all over the road back to Utah (I am in Ca right now) and drop it off at the dealer and see what’s wrong with it.

I test drive about 20 different vehicles before buying this one and don’t have time to do an extensive test drive.

I am hoping something is wrong because if this is how these trucks drive it will be traded in within the month.

Does your wander down the road like a TJ with a skyjacker lift?

Mine has 200 miles on it and needs to go back to the dealer already. I am constantly chasing the steering, making little corrections. If was bad enough on the freeway I thought it was super windy. I am gonna start with having the alignment checked this afternoon. If it’s not that I will wander all over the road back to Utah (I am in Ca right now) and drop it off at the dealer and see what’s wrong with it.

I test drive about 20 different vehicles before buying this one and don’t have time to do an extensive test drive.

I am hoping something is wrong because if this is how these trucks drive it will be traded in within the month.
It’s the Duratracs. They feel squirmy at first. I dropped my rear tire pressure from 80 to 70 the day I brought it home.

Get more miles on them and they’ll smooth out. I’m near 5000 on mine after TJFest and it drives great.

You could join fordtremor.com, they have monthly group buys to help spend your money.

I was gonna say you should have bought the 350 and Diesel but since California you made the right choice.

Reactions: D M and Wildman
It’s the Duratracs. They feel squirmy at first. I dropped my rear tire pressure from 80 to 70 the day I brought it home.

Get more miles on them and they’ll smooth out. I’m near 5000 on mine after TJFest and it drives great.

You could join fordtremor.com, they have monthly group buys to help spend your money.

I was gonna say you should have bought the 350 and Diesel but since California you made the right choice.

Interesting, I have read that about the tires. I have a hard time buying that it’s the duratracs because have run them on many vehicles and always liked them.

I live in utah now, but personally have zero interest in a modern diesel. I couldn’t find a 350 on the lot. But my understanding is when you have tremor package, the F250, and F350 are the exact same vehicle minus the sticker.

I am glad to hear yours drives good.

Reactions: Alex01
Interesting, I have read that about the tires. I have a hard time buying that it’s the duratracs because have run them on many vehicles and always liked them.

I live in utah now, but personally have zero interest in a modern diesel. I couldn’t find a 350 on the lot. But my understanding is when you have tremor package, the F250, and F350 are the exact same vehicle minus the sticker.

I am glad to hear yours drives good.
Didn't realize you moved.

Yes, they are the same truck. Much cheaper here to register the 350 vs the 250. If you were still in Cali the 350 costs like $1600 more a year to register among other stupidity.

At least with the gasser you don't have to deal with the 3" receiver. But the diesel is a freight train.