My Dream LJR

Looking good! Love following fellow khaki TJs. Aluminum armor & fenders/flares looks good!

I too went with a Woody's rear DS due to my new UCF TT and threw in a front too - 'while I'm here'. Very happy with the products. Haven't had the chance to test them off-road but they live up to the reputation. I ended up calling in my order and John was super great to deal with to walk through all the measurements and DS features to get what I was looking for.

I appreciate it! The color scheme has grown on me. I’m left with articulating the suspension/ensuring proper bump stops and she’ll hopefully be ready for her grand voyage for the Rubicon Trail.

Reactions: FarFire70
Spent yesterday night scrolling through Facebook Marketplace and came across a screaming deal for a Portable ARB Twin Compressor. I sent her a message though she didn’t respond until 6 in the morning the following day… glad I chose that morning to wake up with my spouse for a workout before getting into work.

She advised me it’s only been used a handful of times and after cool $350 I took it home with me.

I already have the single ARB compressor and at this point, it’ll be dedicated to my air locker while I’ll carry the portable twin compressor for my 35” tires as well as my pickup.

IMG_0475.jpeg

IMG_0476.jpeg