California NorCal Jeep adventures!

And you didn't invite 😒
It was a last minute trip for me, found out at 7pm the day before. The one coming up is a dad / daughter run if you wanna come
20220522_092610.jpg

Th

That looks awesome!! I will be in Bridgeport that weekend and don't have a daughter, but thatnks for the invite!
How was the trail?
The trail still had a lot of water running off it. It was pretty empty, we saw two groups going out Saturday when we were headed in and no one came past wh1 while we were there. Wh1 is pretty filled in right now, not sure if it is from the snow/water run off or maintenance that was done last fall. Let's plan a trip to get out there! Starting July I'll have weekends off for work

Reactions: Alex01 and U8MYDZT
The trail still had a lot of water running off it. It was pretty empty, we saw two groups going out Saturday when we were headed in and no one came past wh1 while we were there. Wh1 is pretty filled in right now, not sure if it is from the snow/water run off or maintenance that was done last fall. Let's plan a trip to get out there! Starting July I'll have weekends off for work
I am down for anytime in July! I need to get a good run in before doing the Dusy in August