Nth Degree Mobility Owners Resource Thread

David, I'd agree completely that adding 3" of vertical lift to the upper link would reduce my anti-squat, but that would require fabricating a new upper crossmember that I wasn't inclined to do in the moment. I figured I'd run the current setup until I found it disagreeable, and then would modify as necessary. Up to this point I've been fairly happy with the setup. And as I'm still running factory fender flares to keep the sleeper look, extra bump stop drop is necessary; the Sumo spring bumstops work well to limit up travel without being harsh.

David, I'd agree completely that adding 3" of vertical lift to the upper link would reduce my anti-squat, but that would require fabricating a new upper crossmember that I wasn't inclined to do in the moment. I figured I'd run the current setup until I found it disagreeable, and then would modify as necessary. Up to this point I've been fairly happy with the setup. And as I'm still running factory fender flares to keep the sleeper look, extra bump stop drop is necessary; the Sumo spring bumstops work well to limit up travel without being harsh.
I have a bolt in xmember pattern I can send you when you're ready. I always just weld them since theres still plenty of room to get the transfer case out by diving it like a chevy ifs.
20220430_115346.jpg

David, Thanks for the offer; I'll let you know. Right now my anti-squat is at 166.34%, with my static IS at 46" on a 103 WB. Moving the the upper link up 3" would lower my anti-squat to 137%, but would push my static IC all the way to 66.7". I was trying to keep the IC behind the CG so as to reduce front lift on steep climbs. What are your thoughts?

P.S. Trying not to hijack this thread, but as it pertains to Nth degree suspensions, I'm hoping all will okay with the slight divergence.

Last edited:
I had a leak between trans and t- case. So I replaced them with the spares..Might have to get another spare pair..

Reactions: ejay
Hello All,

I recently bought a 2004 TJ with a bunch of Nth degree goodies. I've put myself on the list for 3 gyro join kits from Heather at All J Products, she needs a few more orders but thinks they may do a run mid December.

I wanted to show you guys my trackbar. Its clearly an Nth degree unit, but its not the tubular unit in the catalog and I can't find any info about it. Id like to replace the bushings but can't find any info. Short of taking it apart and measuring does anyone have any info on this trackbar?

PXL_20221029_181623081.MP.jpg

PXL_20221029_181638072.jpg

PXL_20221029_181725260.jpg

Hello All,

I recently bought a 2004 TJ with a bunch of Nth degree goodies. I've put myself on the list for 3 gyro join kits from Heather at All J Products, she needs a few more orders but thinks they may do a run mid December.

I wanted to show you guys my trackbar. Its clearly an Nth degree unit, but its not the tubular unit in the catalog and I can't find any info about it. Id like to replace the bushings but can't find any info. Short of taking it apart and measuring does anyone have any info on this trackbar?

View attachment 371354

View attachment 371355

View attachment 371356

Have not seen one of those in a long time. There was a shortage of the WJ track bar https://www.crownautomotive.net/Track-Bar-Front/52088305AB.html that Jim normally used so he had to produce his own. If you want to bush that one you will have to take it off and measure as I am not aware of any records of what bushing Jim used but let me know the dimensions and I can figure it out. Personally I would just order a WJ bar and swap it out.

Reactions: Wildman
Hello All,

View attachment 371354

View attachment 371355

View attachment 371356

the big reason that track bar was discontinued was because of the bushings. the updated replacement unit is a stock 99-04 grand cherokee track bar. a rough country forged or JKS 99-04 adjustable is the best fit for a replacement, of the two units, rough country fits the best both, the rc and the jks need the supplied bushings tossed in the trash and replaced with moog k7252 on the axle end and moog k201643 put in the frame end. It's been about 10 years since I've had an original flat bar in my hands, it got replaced instead of straightened so I never got a chance to figure out what bushings with today's technologies would fit in it.

Reactions: Bud125 and Wildman
the big reason that track bar was discontinued was because of the bushings. the updated replacement unit is a stock 99-04 grand cherokee track bar. a rough country forged or JKS 99-04 adjustable is the best fit for a replacement, of the two units, rough country fits the best both, the rc and the jks need the supplied bushings tossed in the trash and replaced with moog k7252 on the axle end and moog k201643 put in the frame end. It's been about 10 years since I've had an original flat bar in my hands, it got replaced instead of straightened so I never got a chance to figure out what bushings with today's technologies would fit in it.

Dave what bushings are you using in the factory WJ bar?

Reactions: Wildman