Rocky Mountain Billy Goat Build

I really love my Miller 211. It’s so much easier to weld with than the Lincoln’s I’ve used
New Miller 211 doesn't fit the HF cart width now. I'm still deciding if I add a riser or cut the cart down the middle and add in the extra 1"-1.5" needed for the Miller...

I suspect the riser will win out until i build out my own cart.

*Meant to quote the post above this one referencing HD cart. I'll blame the smartphone and it being early yet....

Reactions: rasband and Irun
everything just became a nail.

58CEA7C9-17AA-4761-A7B2-2A331DFC44EB.jpeg

That was a short backorder. Congratulations!!!
I got lucky, the local shop had a few in order and those ahead of me in line got substitutes!
I just got the same a few months back. It's my first welder for my garage. Still have a smile each time I use it! ;)
That’s great to hear! I may make a cart my first project.

I’m surprised how much 110v can do, this was just to break in the machine and play with settings… other than burning my wood top work bench being a noob and ugly beads I’m so excited for all the projects I just unlocked. The stack on the bench will be shrinking finally!

800004DB-FC03-4E51-A9FD-783E26ED05B1.jpeg

I’m surprised how much 110v can do, this was just to break in the machine and play with settings… other than burning my wood top work bench being a noob and ugly beads I’m so excited for all the projects I just unlocked. The stack on the bench will be shrinking finally!

View attachment 262584
Get it on 240 and never look back