Savvy (nonexistent) customer service

I love me a good conspiracy theory...I often wonder if @mrblaine is really @Chris

I have met @Chris in person. You may be on to something. Hahaha !

BTW @Jerry Bransford , my follow truck drivers and myself love to complain. Uncle Jesse is pointing right at me in the avatar. That look on his face says "You best hush your mouth."

I've been on about a one month hiatus from this site and come back to this hilarious thread and it makes me think of how pirate4x4 was formed šŸ¤£. I sometimes understand why the people are such assholes on that site šŸ˜‚.

We need more people like that here šŸ˜Ž
Nothing wrong with assholes :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: RINC
LinkedIn makes shadow profiles for "users" and populates them with often incorrect information they scrape from the interweb.
I donā€™t know about that. I was just looking on LinkedIn and found that Blaine is the CEO of MC, hence the reason they are now producing and selling LED tail lamps.
Also lists him as the designer of RC suspension components.

I just called Savvy, he answers and says, ā€œWeā€™re closedā€. I said, ā€œNo, yourā€™e openā€. He says, ā€œI never said I was closedā€.. then we both started laughing. It was as if he knew I just read through this while having my afternoon tea break.

I forgot to mention that @mrblaine was sending his goons to rough him up for some random customer. Maybe I should call back?

I wasn't going to mention it but this thread triggered me. I was going to order my lift from Savvy after reading the glowing reviews here. I emailed the info address on their website just to make sure all of the parts I wanted to order were not on backorder...no reply - waited a few days and then emailed another address I saw somewhere for the main guy. No reply to either email to this day. Been at least a week now. I'm sure they don't make a killing on markup from RockJock but it's certainly costing them money. I got replies to my questions to RockJock within hours and ordered my lift there.

Reactions: Tjrubicon and Zorba
Seeing that I believe giving folks a second chance I am going to see MrBlaine to get some new brakes on Friday. I for one don't care if he owns Savvy.....or if he is the forum asshole! His posts make me laugh.
I just want to know how I screwed up the first chance?