So I need a new engine

I’m not real familiar with engine models, that’s an LS or hemi I’m guessing sounds like a great price, I’m into this one a lot more, I think I’ll be happy enough but a V8 and no computer worries is nice can’t argue with that.

An LS would be my only consideration.

I know everyone wants to or only talks about horse power but HP only gets you to the wall. Torque puts you through it. Yes in drag racing HP is very important.

I’m not real familiar with engine models, that’s an LS or hemi I’m guessing sounds like a great price, I’m into this one a lot more, I think I’ll be happy enough but a V8 and no computer worries is nice can’t argue with that.
Jasper is a brand the does lots of OEM to rebuilds. That's probably a stock 4.0 he's talking about.

@Skylinessuck is correct it is a stock 4.0
I went this route because well it's been proven to be a good workhorse. Made things less complicated although it was complicated chasing codes and smogging afterwards. I have 3 years or 100k warranty and I can go stroker once the warranty expires. This is perfect for me because it provides reliability and working on my jeep is still easy.