California Sourgrass Trail May 30th

Here’s the video, I got really lucky on the slide off that rock.

I guess I should have taken a wider line. This was the only damage.
View attachment 166093
I am not gonna complain that will be easy to fix and could have been a lot worse.
You could have ended up like Ron’s XJ 😬

View attachment 166093
I am not gonna complain that will be easy to fix and could have been a lot worse.
If you’re going to use your Jeep, that comes with the territory.

My license plate got throttled
DEDFD561-1C73-435E-B13B-125C91B797BD.jpeg

Looks like you all had a great time, Please let me know if you ever plan another trip I am up there a lot just not this weekend dam it

View attachment 166093
Not bad at all, that's an easy fix. Great day out thanks!

That trail really wasnt taking prisoners this weekend lol The Ramcharger I was with bashed in his front fender exiting the water crossing too due to too much skinny pedal. Ill let this picture do the explaining for my Jeep. Really bummed i couldnt make it, wouldve been a fun trip by the looks of it!
1BC443F9-9F86-439B-9217-38895F85DF83.jpeg

That trail really wasnt taking prisoners this weekend lol The Ramcharger I was with bashed in his front fender exiting the water crossing too due to too much skinny pedal. Ill let this picture do the explaining for my Jeep. Really bummed i couldnt make it, wouldve been a fun trip by the looks of it!View attachment 166129

Ouch that’s a bummer. I have done quite a few water crossing in the past, but never one like that with a built in obstacle. I will be taking any crossing like that much more serious in the future.

Ouch, bummer. I have done quite a few water crossing in the past, but never one like that with a built in obstacle. I will be taking any crossing like that much more serious in the future.
Agreed, ive done it before but the full width bumper saved my corner. Kinda wish i was using a spotter going through It that time