California Sourgrass Trail May 30th

Looks like no camping in the entire Calaveras county.

Screenshot_20200525-232333.png

I saw several people (like at least a dozen rigs) camping along the trail towards the end of the SG Trail next to the river. I am not sure if was legal but saw several tents and campsite set up

I believe that order only refers to camp grounds. Dispersed camping has been legal all along I am pretty sure.

Reactions: Indy
I saw several people (like at least a dozen rigs) camping along the trail towards the end of the SG Trail next to the river. I am not sure if was legal but saw several tents and campsite set up
The order doesn't say anything about dispersed camping. So we might be camping on the trail then.

The wife informed me we'll be in Truckee from Thursday to Tuesday. So it looks like I'm towing the jeep to Truckee then driving or towing to Sourgrass. If the little one comes I'll tow.

Reactions: DrDmoney and Indy
The wife informed me we'll be in Truckee from Thursday to Tuesday. So it looks like I'm towing the jeep to Truckee then driving or towing to Sourgrass. If the little one comes I'll tow.
That's a long drive from Truckee to Dorrington like 5 + hours round trip

• Wow
Reactions: Daryl
That's a long drive from Truckee to Dorrington like 5 + hours round trip
Yep... it's about the same as I was going to do from the east bay though. If I bring Charlie, the almost 3 year old, I'd likely hangout in the area until 7 or so. That way she'd sleep on the way home.

Google has me going through Ebbetts. It should be a fun day. I've never been that way before and by the photos on google it looks like the scenery will be amazing.

Reactions: Indy and DrDmoney