The good news thread

I like this idea... here's a few for me:

* My new side business is making money, not enough to quit my day job, but making money none-the-less
* All parts for a 4" SL should be here by the weekend
* My family has everything we need
* My 14 month old will probably be walking soon
* Today was glorious outside (mid 60s)
* My federal tax refund was deposited today, though more than that amount goes to the state - so maybe that's a wash :D

Sounds like they have decided you are the guy to test because you always pass or they want to get rid of you.

My good news is that I bought a new knife recently and it's cool as heck. For the most part automatic knives are illegal in CA so I've never had one. Found out autos under 2" are legal and picked up this little number.

View attachment 147040

Gel pens ftw!!!

Within the past week, my daughter's piano playing has improved nicely with the extra time she's had to practice and goof around with music.

Youngest grandsons potty training isn’t going so well but the texts from my daughter have been priceless.
”Owen interrupted my video conference with my bosses to tell my he peed on the floor and wanted to show me”
”Owen peed on the bench and blamed it on his brother”
”Owen stood in front of his potty and turned a circle while peeing and laughing. I needed to change my pants because I couldn’t get out of the way“

Dude that is sweet. You gonna blast some Boston and pick up some chicks at the skate rink?

Hell yeah! With the tops off to let my hair flow!

Ain't you afraid that '69 Mustang is gonna leak all over your Trans Am? ;) Is that a '70.5, '71, or '72? SD?

Nah, that Mustang is one of the few that doesn't leak! lol

The one under the lift is a 71. I have a 70 RA III I'm currently restoring along with the 81 Daytona that's almost completed.

Good news! If the gym closes down, I bought something to do my workouts in the garage:

CF246903-A334-4747-93CC-32C11286CE3A.jpeg

Got it for a great price too!

Come hell or high water, I will not miss a workout!

Turned a negative into a positive with a new email signature for my business.

In response to growing concerns around the spread of COVID-19

MEN with BROOMS is adopting the following..

We will be avoiding any physical contact with customers including a handshake.

As much work as possible will be done outside. We will minimize our time in your home.

We have always carried a bucket of soapy water, but now carry hand sanitizer too.

We ask for your support maintaining the 6’ distance. This will take some adjustment.

Should you be in a 14 day self quarantine situation, we will reschedule accordingly.

We are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in our work.

We are monitoring this situation & as it evolves, we will update this policy as required.

Thankfully the heating season is almost over.

nameste

namaste_1.jpg

Good news! If the gym closes down, I bought something to do my workouts in the garage:

View attachment 147075

Got it for a great price too!

Come hell or high water, I will not miss a workout!
I just sent messages to 2 people on facebook marketplace that have the bowflex extreme for good price. Bringing my son home Friday from college and he needs to work out both physically and now especially mentally. i hope they respond tomorrow.

Is yours the revolution? what did you pay?

Hell yeah! With the tops off to let my hair flow!

Nah, that Mustang is one of the few that doesn't leak! lol

The one under the lift is a 71. I have a 70 RA III I'm currently restoring along with the 81 Daytona that's almost completed.
My lift looks exactly as your..I have 3 drip trays under it, Having an English car it is a necessity.
lift.JPG

I just sent messages to 2 people on facebook marketplace that have the bowflex extreme for good price. Bringing my son home Friday from college and he needs to work out both physically and now especially mentally. i hope they respond tomorrow.

Is yours the revolution? what did you pay?

This one is the Ultimate II. I like it though because it seems to have way more options than the other models, and it came with all the optional accessories, which is way more than I thought.

This one is the Ultimate II. I like it though because it seems to have way more options than the other models, and it came with all the optional accessories, which is way more than I thought.
Good move, gyms closed here days ago. I have one of those too and a bunch of dumbbells...works for us.