Things you dislike on TJs?

Wouldn't ur electrical be toast before you even needed a snorkel? And what about your steering wheel mechanism, isn't that a no no to get wet?

if your inexperienced or if something unexpected happens.. but generally no

if the water or crossing is deep and by deep i mean higher than say the top of your tires or guards. you should put a tarp or car bra on the front. this pushes the water away and stops your engine compartment from flooding, do this for sure if the crossing is long. keep reasonable momentum and dont stop and you want have any problems. this stops your electrics from getting flooded but more importantly it stop water coming into contact with your engine fan which can f*ck your day faster than anything.

do you mean the power steering box? ive had this under water for long periods and never had any issues. i haven't had to rebuild it yet put it that way.

sealing up your dizzy, electricals etc etc is a must but as long as the "computer" which is up pretty high at the top the firewall doesn't get submerged and filled with water, your golden.

ultimately your TJ isnt a submarine, i dont really do it for it fun, i just do it cause i have to.

You might laugh (im not a mechanic) so I dont know much about it but I think im talkign about the steering wheel clock spring. I heard that cannot get wet but i dont think water would ever get that high

Got a real kick out of the Trump post. Lol
Things i dislike about a TJ or any Jeep for that matter.
Angry grille.
High profile tires.
Light bar.....anywhere.
Snorkel.....prevented me from buying several Jeeps as soon as i noticed. Lol
Completely stock.....crazy i know.
Square headlights......sorry.
Half doors.....ouch.
RUST !!! INTOLERABLE.

Reactions: FF_Jeep
You might laugh (im not a mechanic) so I dont know much about it but I think im talkign about the steering wheel clock spring. I heard that cannot get wet but i dont think water would ever get that high

It does when you leave your top off in a heavy rain fall....

This Cinnamon flavored hard candy was jammed in the AC/heat control panel, must of happend from PO. Now I know why it was tough to move it all the way to the heat side. Now my heat is scorching hot.

IMAG2971.jpg
IMAG2969.jpg

Reactions: FF_Jeep and Chris
I dislike the murdered out look on a TJ (not everything needs to be black on a TJ)
I dislike wheels that are 17" or larger (15" or 16" wheels look perfect on a TJ)
I dislike a TJs Gas mileage
I dislike the crappy factory speakers
I dislike trying to get into the back seat when you're over 40
I dislike getting to my destination and having to get out of my TJ
I dislike having to put the soft top back up at the end of fall

Angry grille.
High profile tires.
Light bar.....anywhere.
Half doors.....ouch.
RUST !!! INTOLERABLE.

Half doors? Why?

Reactions: zip04
Angry grille.
High profile tires.
Light bar.....anywhere.
Half doors.....ouch.
RUST !!! INTOLERABLE.

Ya why you hating on half doors? Half doors are awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, this is too easy:

1. Angry eyes
2. Chrome
3. Halo headlights (these might be the thing I hate the most)
4. When the wheels stick out way further than the fender flares (I don't mind an inch or so, but some of these guys have wheels that stick out 4-5" past the flares, and it just looks so silly)
5. LED light bars over the window (I just don't care for the look.)t
6. Hi-Jack lifts mounted on the hood (the ultimate fanboy mod)
7. Low profile tires and big rims
8. Snorkels (ugh... don't even get me started)

HA! I'm quite opinionated as it turns out [emoji14]

Don't mean to offend anyone, this is just my personal opinion obviously.:emoji_thumbsup:
Number 7 has to be the ultimate no-no. I see every soccer mom rolling around town in their JK unlimiteds with rota rims and low pros on the daily.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

Ahhhhhh ....... what's a 'stinger' ..... ?

Hang out a bit more. Stingers are readily identified by their useless nature for anything meaningful unless you need a place to hang your hoodie to dry out, or be little more than bumper jewelry to annoy those who own Jeeps. They also tend to get butthurt very easily.

Reactions: Stinger and Chris
But they skewer deer that jump out(; haha deciding between bull bar or stinger... i like a stinger because of the angle, throws critters down instead of up on the hood like a flat bull bar does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well.....
The previous owner
the shit custom radio
the rat nest of wiring for the stereo(previous owner related).
the rust that forms on the tailgate bottom edge
and above all the dealer I bought it from. Stoney Ledge in Ephrata PA, stay away from them at ALL cost.

Reactions: Chris