Utah TJ Fest 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year Dino's group had a TJ on 30's and everyone had a blast. I agree with Tob, lockers would be the best investment.
Yes, lockers help. Especially on harder trails where you might lift a front tire.
I just don't want newbies to think you can't go without them. Moab slickrick has incredible traction, and you'll be surprised at what you can climb... without lockers.

Yes, lockers help. Especially on harder trails where you might lift a front tire.
I just don't want newbies to think you can't go without them. Moab slickrick has incredible traction, and you'll be surprised at what you can climb... without lockers.
LONGJP2 is 100% right. The slickrock is anything but "slick," it's like driving on coarse sandpaper.
To LONGJP2's point, I ran many of the Moab trails before adding lockers and always made it through while having an awesome time with other Jeepers!

My buddy is saying he wants to come with me... he's got a JKUR though don't tell anyone 😬

Trying to get him to commit to going for sure so I can make a rez at the KOA. It'll likely be 24-30 since 23rd isn't available.

It'll be the last week of my semester so it'll be wheeling to hours of homework on the crappy KOA wifi lol

My buddy is saying he wants to come with me... he's got a JKUR though don't tell anyone 😬

Trying to get him to commit to going for sure so I can make a rez at the KOA. It'll likely be 24-30 since 23rd isn't available.

It'll be the last week of my semester so it'll be wheeling to hours of homework on the crappy KOA wifi lol
I’m hoping their wifi improved

Same lol. I'll go sit in front of a coffee shop or something if I have to.

I'm determined to not let school put enjoying my life on hold like my bachelor's did
My Facebook about me was “I’ve been known to do calculus homework sitting aroung the bonfire” when I was in college. Rock on!🤘🏼

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Tob and lBasket
Meh I gotta stay somewhere even if my friend doesn't come

1642907115326.png

Reactions: Apparition
Is anyone else coming also into mountain biking? My wife and I plan to bring our bikes but not sure she’ll be down to ride much.

Status
Not open for further replies.