Utah TJ Fest 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is everyone sitting on that is planning to go to TJ fest? Currently on 32’s but hoping to be on 35’s and other goodies by April but not sure what will happen between now and then.

But don't worry, last year there were lots of different builds doing all sorts of trails from mild to wild.

Reactions: Tob
what is everyone sitting on that is planning to go to TJ fest? Currently on 32’s but hoping to be on 35’s and other goodies by April but not sure what will happen between now and then.
Big job going to 35s. You really don't need them to enjoy Moab, plenty of popular trails for your 32s.
I would focus more on reliability than 'goodies'.

40's. Tons. 14" Coilovers. 115" wheelbase. 392 Hemi. Atlas 4 Speed. Hydro assist. Welder. Angy Grill.

Big job going to 35s. You really don't need them to enjoy Moab, plenty of popular trails for your 32s.
That’s the direction I’m headed instead of worrying about breaking something with 35’s on my first trip out there.

Does anyone know if the tj fest website will be updated to 2022 as its still showing 2021.

Who all from this list attending from this list?
Not me :(. That will be the week before university final exams.

32's, locked and tucked, and I did everything up to Metal Masher, where I had to take some bypasses and easier lines. There is plenty to do on 32's - There were many more trails I would've hit but simply couldn't in the span of one week. If you were to make just one upgrade before the trip, choosing between tire upsize, tummy tuck, and lockers, I'd strongly advise lockers.

• Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Not me :(. That will be the week before university final exams.

32's, locked and tucked, and I did everything up to Metal Masher, where I had to take some bypasses and easier lines. There is plenty to do on 32's - There were many more trails I would've hit but simply couldn't in the span of one week. If you were to make just one upgrade before the trip, choosing between tire upsize, tummy tuck, and lockers, I'd strongly advise lockers.
That’s the direction I’m headed along with a regear to 5.13 which is overkill for 32’s but it’s not a daily driver or highway vehicle so i don’t think it’ll be an issue. If I don’t get a regear before the trip I will have a lunchbox locker up front

Last year Dino's group had a TJ on 30's and everyone had a blast. I agree with Tob, lockers would be the best investment.

Reactions: Dino - KX6D and Tob
Status
Not open for further replies.