Parking outside definitely degrades them quicker too, batteries don’t like cold much. For the couple years we lived in the Midwest our batteries really suffered.

It's the repeated freeze/thaw cycles we often get. Our company truck batteries were lucky to last 2-3 years. The boss who lived in Chicago and had his trucks parked inside the warehouse never understood why that mattered.

Reactions: rasband
I had a regular dealer installed "Mopar" battery that lasted 5 years through Wyoming and Chicago winters. Nothing wrong with it when I swapped it out either. I went with an Odyssey just so I had a baseline. More expensive but I'm interested to see how long it lasts.

Hit 150k tonight!

20201105_215056.jpg

I'm getting pretty good at finding hardtops

20201117_164820.jpg

This price was too good to pass up. I might run this for a minute and then sell. Also included a grill

20201117_164829.jpg

• Love
Reactions: psrivats and Alex01
Don’t do it, you’ll get used to the quiet then buy a Prius.
We'll see...

The added security would feel nice, especially when traveling for work. But I keep having to remind myself that I have absolutely no place to store this in the spring and summer. Once the glass gets here and I get a fresh coat of paint on it I should just throw it back on Craigslist.

Reactions: Alex01
We'll see...

The added security would feel nice, especially when traveling for work. But I keep having to remind myself that I have absolutely no place to store this in the spring and summer. Once the glass gets here and I get a fresh coat of paint on it I should just throw it back on Craigslist.
I'd imagine you'd make a fair bit selling it during winter in CO. What's your plan with the grill? A cool wall hanger?

I'd imagine you'd make a fair bit selling it during winter in CO. What's your plan with the grill? A cool wall hanger?
Yep. I had an old CJ grill in the garage that I sold and I enjoyed the look. This grill is the replacement

He's going to give it to me.
You have a problem:ROFLMAO:

You’ll hate that you didn’t replace the inner boot sooner with how cheap it is. It made such a difference in cabin temp in mine. The tool box looks sweet!

You’ll hate that you didn’t replace the inner boot sooner with how cheap it is. It made such a difference in cabin temp in mine. The tool box looks sweet!
I replaced it about 4 years ago. Definitely could feel the heat earlier this summer