What did you do to your TJ today?

been doing some online shopping haha
Getting parts for a clutch change. Not gonna do it myself, but going to supply the parts that I want to use.
new air filter while I was at it.
9F357534-5889-41E5-B454-FB5E17D02B50.jpeg

Put the windows and full doors back on, getting ready for the Ida Rains coming through!!!!!View attachment 274137
Wish I had some land and a barn! even a yellow one would do :) I live in a town based double barrelled shotgun house with a rear laneway where they used to drive the Donkey pulled shit cart to empty the outhouses :( Time for a tree change me thinks!

Last edited:
I cleaned mine out from the last wheeling trip. Nothing more, nothing less! :(

Took our old boy for his last Jeep ride... We unfortunately have to say goodbye and send him over the Rainbow Bridge today..😪

View attachment 274161
That's always the hardest part of owning any animal. I've kept a few of mine around longer than I should have. You need to do what's in their best interest. Sorry for your loss.

Fuck I cant bring myself to buy another dog :(
I though the same thing when I lost my 14 year old. I was crushed. A year later the wife was begging for another. I gave in. I didn’t realize how much I was still grieving after a year after his death. The puppy really helped. Been four years now since Santa died. I still cry.

81CCAFD7-031E-4DFF-8018-9F06DFF0D779.jpeg

Took our old boy for his last Jeep ride... We unfortunately have to say goodbye and send him over the Rainbow Bridge today..😪

View attachment 274161
Just recently lost our boxer that's been with us since I was 7 years old. Knew it was coming but it still hurt way worse then I imagined. He was the only brother I've ever had. Definitely the hardest part of having a pet.