What has been your favorite understated modification?

JeepZilla380

TJ Enthusiast
Ride of the Month Winner
May 30, 2017
Atlanta, GA
jjvw, I was looking at the spray nozzles in your build thread the other day, thats something I want to do. Ive had those before on a Silverado and I absolutely loved them. . One thing I have really enjoyed since installing is the 90s mustang dead pedal (also copied from jjvw, and others). I use it way more than I ever anticipated.

View attachment 44138

Next would probably be the dome over ride switch. I copied the design from the one on q-tec that costs $30. I had all the parts, including the two-throw switch. Took me maybe 30 min to make. Easier than pulling a fuse behind the glovebox. No one has ever commented on it. I also like to use it when I park in what I think are shady areas, thinking that maybe when they open the door and have no light they'll leave it be, or at least make theft minimal...but I doubt it does that:watchout:

View attachment 44139
Digging the dead pedal idea. Was there a thread on this somewhere?

ac_

zombicon
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2017
AZ, United States
Next would probably be the dome over ride switch. I copied the design from the one on q-tec that costs $30. I had all the parts, including the two-throw switch. Took me maybe 30 min to make. Easier than pulling a fuse behind the glovebox. No one has ever commented on it. I also like to use it when I park in what I think are shady areas, thinking that maybe when they open the door and have no light they'll leave it be, or at least make theft minimal...but I doubt it does that:watchout:

View attachment 44139
genius!

Donations

Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum's operating expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members.

Donate

Ride of the Month

Congratulations to Kiwi TJ for winning the November 2018 Ride of the Month!

November 2018 Ride of the Month

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TruckerDawgTJ63