What is the weather like where you live?

Haha. I know what you mean. Near my work is a Google data center. The central building was originally constructed as a Pepsi bottling plant. Expressing its size in square feet would be silly; acres is better. Other than the Pentagon, it's the biggest building I've ever seen in terms of ground area.
so what your saying is that a roll in sq ft would be equivalent to that little speck of toilet paper your left with at the end of the roll and you still havent wiped yet 🤣
Big, big things going on around these parts. We got a computer chip plant going in up in north Phoenix. 3 plants we haul to. 2 on site, one off site. Each plant has 4 of our guppies.
View attachment 311459

Not mention every concrete company in the Phoenix area is helping out. Big, big jobs.
never seen a trailer like that before. full of concrete? biggest things Ive seen go up around here are MJ greenhouses.

Speaking of concrete, a buddy of mine is a rancher with some property in western Oklahoma. He worked out a deal with the power company to put some wind turbines on his ranch. He said for each tower they poured 600 yards of concrete. If my math is correct... 150lb/cf * 27cf/ yd * 600yd = ~2.4 million pounds???

Speaking of concrete, a buddy of mine is a rancher with some property in western Oklahoma. He worked out a deal with the power company to put some wind turbines on his ranch. He said for each tower they poured 600 yards of concrete. If my math is correct... 150lb/cf * 27cf/ yd * 600yd = ~2.4 million pounds???

Straight cash homie

• Wow
Reactions: freedom_in_4low
2DBBE95D-BB9A-4B62-B8DC-63F8FF3D4AA6.jpeg

We had tornado warnings and strong winds at 5am today. Temp got up to 68 today once the rain ended. Tomorrow’s high is 33 with freezing rain developing throughout the evening and into Thursday. It’ll be in the 60s again in a week tho.

Reactions: freedom_in_4low
Today's special, 6 degrees with a wind chill of zero to -15 :unsure:
Little yellow LJ gets tossed all over the road with all this wind, even with 2 sand bags, a recovery bag and 5 Fuel wheels in the back

This is crazy — it was 85 here (SA TX) yesterday and it's 32 right now. It's 13 in Amarillo and 88 in Brownsville. This place is like a whole other country!

• Haha
Reactions: RINC
it was 83 two days ago,75 yesterday and 35 today. ya gotta love our bipolar east texas weather. it’s just as crazy as our women!